Sunday, September 9, 2012

Poem 421. First rain

      












                                                     First rain
Whenever I see the falling of the rain it will always gives me pleasure and such happiness just
That happiness which I get when I see first fall of that rain whenever in life I start to move ahead
I just feel one thing from my mind on each and every day because that rain is something which
Gives me same pleasure and same smell and it's touch look perfect on each and every moment
In life on every point I just feel same pleasure on each day I have just one feeling from my mind
That it is so pleasant type of feel in rain in that weather I just feel that everything is so right
As well as perfect I just feel one thing from my mind that it have same pleasant cool feeling
Inside on every way I just never understand how different it could be from first rain because
On each and every point I feel that pleasant kind of touch on every way when I went ahead
In my life on every day I just feel one thing from my mind on each moment that this pleasant
Thing will touch my heart and soul on every time so when I see that first rain I just feel that it is
So perfect and nice but whenever I see next day I just feel one thing inside my life so then
On every point I just have one thought in mind that every rain is perfect for me and it is always
Nice inside my thoughts and my life I just feel  every time that these rains are all same
In my life I know that at first we jump with joy in life when it become regular we start complaining
On some points but still I know one thing from my brain and mind that this rain is perfect as
It was on first time but when we have something again and again slowly it's beauty will be lost
With time inside our life when I went ahead slowly in my life I feel that rain is falling in same
Fine way and nice but I just never understand then why did we say first rain is nice inside
My heart I look each and every rain from my thoughts and my mind I just hate so much those
Little things of life but it is never about first or second I like each one of them inside my life
I just always feel that I want to see that sunshine but when rain comes in life I like to enjoy it
For some time I just keep one feeling strongly inside life I just keep thinking one thing from
My mind that first thing is nothing but next time will be also nice when I see bud of flower
I just jump with joy on every time but still after sometime I began to ignore it after some time
But not because that bud lost it's beauty which it have first time actually on every time I watch
It with same love on first time but after sometime it becomes common for my life because
Inside our life I just feel one thing from my mind that this first thing is something so important
Inside our life on every moment I just feel one thought from our mind that on every thought
Will just make them below better inside life I just feel one thing that on every moment I want
To feel that first happiness but still I can't able to do those things inside life because when
I see them again and again I just get so use to them that I began to ignore them in my life
When every thought enter in my mind I just feel that I don't feel just importance of those
Buds because they are same thing again and again inside our life but then I just feel one question
Which arise in my mind that why did I feel there will be some problem inside our life
But first when we face that problems I can understand that they are not so perfect and
I will get scared in life I just feel one thing from my thinking that I am in worst situation of life
When my life went ahead I just never feel that problems are something which are not new
After some times I feel that every problem is important inside my life I can understand when
I have that problem I will look at that problem inside my mind but then another question
Comes in my life why did I remember each and every problem inside my life I just never
Understand when my mind will also start counting all those problems which are part of my
Past and where existed in my past life I just create them once again inside my mind and then
I start handling those problems from my thinking and from my mind on every moment I just
Feel one thing from my thoughts and from my mind that on each and every occasion I just
Feel that I am standing on wrong point inside my life I just never understand those thoughts
Which are part of my mind I just feel one thing from inside of my mind that I should have
 Remember just those problem which are on that moment inside my life but when I face
One problem suddenly all problem began to develop on every moment inside my life and I just
Feel one thing from my mind that my old problem are not existed any more inside my future
And inside my life on any point so when I forget every thing from past I have one question
Why did I keep to remember that thing from past inside our future as well as inside our mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6944. Spirit of learning

                              Spirit of learning  Spirit of learning bring new route which form new brightness to smile that form new step t...