Friday, September 14, 2012

Poem 430. Bad habit

                                                         Bad habit
When I see sun I just wish I can watch moon on every moment I just always wish on
Every point that I demand for something different when I start to wish on every moment
And on every point when I start to wish I began to think that sometimes we just manage
To get some of those things when we start asking on one moment and sun when I can
See it is time for moon on every moment I just keep one thing inside our life from every
Thought and thinking I just feel one thing from those sun and moon then I just feel that
When sun rises on east we began to just wish for moon when it is day we began to wish
For night inside our life we just keep demanding one thing and another from our mind
Because on every moment inside our life I just feel one thing from every point inside life
I just have one thought from our mind then from every point I feel that one thing is that
Our demands are something which we always love to keep when ever we go ahead in
Our thoughts and thinking told us we want something it is nice in life to wish for greater
Thoughts and thinking but in life it all will turn into wrong thing when we began to wish
Always other side of things when we began to feel that when our thoughts are something
Important for human being because when we went ahead inside our life as we think that
We are having wrong thoughts as human being I just feel that those thoughts are something
Which can help us when we began to go ahead in life on days and nights and achieve
Those things but sometimes unnecessarily we began to think that on every point we just
Keep thinking one thing that when our life turn in wrong way on every moment as human
And it will create problem for our thinking when we began to go ahead in life we just have
One thought and one feeling that those things can improve us on every point as we began
To think on every point as human being I just have one sort of thinking on every time
I just feel that sometimes we just demand too much about every thing I feel that I start
Demanding things I just feel one thing inside life on every moment I feel that those habits
Are not something interesting to human being I just feel one thing that those habits are
Something so precious for our thinking when we can get something from them like when
We can get light when we wish on night for sun then those habits are perfect for human being
Inside life on every point and on every thinking I just wish one thought inside life but then
I just feel one thing from my mind that on every occasion I have one feeling from time to
Time inside life but then I just feel that sometimes demand took too much of mind and
It seem like perfect thought from mind that on every point I have just one feeling in life
On every moment and on every point I have just bad thought that I want this and that
In life so now a days I have began to try to control those things from my mind when I went
Ahead on every point I just feel one thing inside life that when I went ahead on every thought
I just never understand what I really want but then I know maybe I need to work in life
And instead of fulfilling my bad habits I need to forget them inside my life I just never
Want those thoughts from my mind that my bad habits are something which will hurt
My mind when I demand it is always not for other worst demand is for me by my thoughts
And thinking in life I just keep thinking that one day my life will turn into something
Which is wrong on every point I just never understand those thoughts which are important
Inside my mind when I went ahead I just feel one thing on every angle of our life that
When we go ahead we need to have one thought on every angle inside life I just never
Think what I want in my life I just go ahead on every point when things goes against me
On every time I just feel one thing from my mind that when I was going ahead on every
Thought and on every moment of life I feel even demanding too much from myself
Creates enough problem inside life I just never understand what I feel from my mind
So maybe stopping those demand is best advice because demand never help until now
And I don't think they will help me further in life those demands will hurt me on many
Thoughts and on many point because they just want quick results which are hard to get
Inside life I just never understand why did I keep demand inside life but then I just feel
That it is just my one bad habit which will always vanish after some time inside my life.

2 comments:

Poem. 6950. New word bring

                              New word bring New word bring new route which show new move to thinking that give new direction to soul in lif...