Thursday, September 27, 2012

Poem 451. Way of fight

                                                            Way of fight
When you start a fight that is worst moment always of your life because fights always manage
To hurt your one side or another side because when you decide to fight you have to choose
The way in life and that is hardest task of our life is to go ahead and began fight in life when
We went ahead we just feel one thing from our mind that on every moment inside our life
We just feel one thing from our mind that on every moment we want to win in life but then
I just feel one question from inside of my mind that on every day how shall I began to safest
Way of fight then I just began to ask for help in our life on every moment I just search for
Advice which will be proper inside life those advice which I got from my friends on every
Point I just feel they are perfect for my life when I start walking ahead on every point I just
Feel that no way look that perfect as I thought inside life each way seem to confuse me on
Every way of life and each area seem to hurt our feeling from each and every point I just feel
One thing from every area of my life that I want some thing which are unique for our future
And for our mind when I went ahead on every point I just feel my ways of war are totally
Wrong inside life when I start moving ahead on every point I just feel one thing that what
People will feel about those concepts of life when I start moving ahead inside our life I feel
Those things which are so perfect where not that bad on any spot and on any point I just
Wish one thing from my mind that those feeling which help us are not mostly used in our fight
Because when in life we fight we just feel one thing from our mind that those fights are some
Sort of things which are not that much nice I feel when I start to fight things mostly turn
In totally wrong way inside our life I just have one thinking on every point I have just one
Thought from inside which tell me on every moment that I need to fight inside my future
And inside my life but in proper way that will take me ahead on every point I just never
Understand when I turn fight inside life on every moment and on every point I just feel
One thing from inside that those fights which I have to do inside my life keep disturbing me
On every point I just feel one thing from inside that those fights are something which always
Manage to destroy peace of my mind but then just in few moment I just heard on thing
About each fight that fight should be something tit for tat inside life but I just feel that
If we start to fight in this way inside life how can we go ahead on every point because
On each point when I went ahead in life I just feel one thing from inside my mind that
When some one is totally wrong then we start fight but if that person is wrong then how
Can we act in such a way that will match with that person inside life on every moment
We just feel one thing from our mind that those thoughts of tit for tat are not that perfect
In our life because when those thoughts develop we will feel just one thing from mind
That we have to fight and force other person to lose and it doesn't matter if those things
Are turned in wrong way inside life on every thinking and on every point I just feel one
Hope inside my mind that when I start to go ahead on occasion of our life I feel those
Fight which are set against each other are going to harm us on many points of our life
Because then we began to act just like those persons on every moment of life and slowly
We forget our right ways and just remember their wrong ways inside their life we all
Want just one thing on every point that our failure is dependent on every moment of life
Because when we win inside that fight we slowly began to go lower inside our life so
Fights are something so risky in life our logic just vanish in them and what remained is
Just our cold anger towards other person in life we start to search for each and every
Source with which we can defeat that person in life instead of our right ways and justice
Suddenly defeating other party becomes needed thing inside our life on every moment
And on every point I just feel one thing from my mind that when we win in our life then
We will feel that is success of our life but that is not right inside life we have to fight
In right way inside life even if people will say that we can't win if we use those ways
To fight still we have to begin our fight on every angle and on every sight I just feel
One thing from my mind that we are standing on wrong point of our life so on every
Moment and on every point I just feel one thing from inside that in life things will change
From time to time but just never try to win on every point because being right is more
Important than our fights because fight is for right thing and right thing are not for fight
I mean to say that we can fight for justice in life but fighter of justice are not suppose
To get engaged inside any sort of wrong kind fight because then injustice arise in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6948. Light from soul

                                 Light from soul  Light from soul form new brightness to route of mind which start new direction towards shi...