Sunday, September 16, 2012

Poem 433. Cheapest toy

                                                         Cheapest toy
When ever you hate you found a lot of stress and so every one advise just avoid hate
But inside life there is always one aspect that even inside love and affection you will find
So much stress when you start your life you feel it will be perfect but then slowly you
Began to demand and expect then comes one question which is important in every way
That what you want from others and what from you on every day when I start demanding
For justice on each day because I feel that my demand are not fulfilled but I will so shocked
When other party began to say same thing and things just turn into mess I just never thought
That things will turn in wrong way inside my life thoughts will change their way on every
Thought from mind I just feel one way that those demand which I made from my life
Are something which will create problems I just start telling other party what I want and
That party start telling me that how many times I done things wrong so every thing will
Always manage to take wrong turn in life and then we just scream from our heart and
Manage to hurt each others mind and it doesn't matter what is our age we start it since
We are small child because first we all learn to do is demand from our loved one in life
No one is blameless in this game of life on every moment every one does same thing
In life I just feel one thing that my all thoughts about nice future depend on how did we
Go ahead inside life I feel that mostly things are not that bright in life I just have feeling
That in love we manage to scream so much that heart look small thing before love in life
Because we always screamed on loved one and enemies should even receive smile from us
Inside life I just never understand those thoughts in mind which tell me that I am standing
On wrong front of life instead of smiling with loved one I just manage to create scene
Before every one in life I just remember those occasions when I use to sit on roads to
Get toys which I liked I use to have one excuse that I have acted my best and I have worked
Hard so getting on toy is my right I even use to tell my Mom that give me cheapest toy
I just use to feel that when I ask so cheap toy why did I heard no in life my Mom use to
Think that it will make bad habit for my life but then I use to think Mom have spend so
Much time while ignoring me in life I just began to think that many things which happen
In my life are not that perfect for my mind because I start counting whenever my Mom
Screamed on me when I have not done any mistake in life I start counting all mistakes of
My Mom on that moment in life and my Mom start counting how many times I start
To fight for some toys and both us will find many occasions of that kind and then
That screaming start from both side but I just feel one thing that I am small kid on that
Moment inside life so since now I am grown up I will not act that way inside life but
If you ask me we all have that kid inside us and alive because even now on this day
We all start to fight just issue are different and different are arguments in life on every
Moment I just feel that I am standing on right point every time I will found mistakes
In that person inside life and I will just feel one thing on every moment and on every time
That those things which I have use to do as kid still happen inside my life I know that
Now a days I will control myself more because my education told me not to behave
That way inside life but still I just feel one thing from my mind that on every point
I have just one feeling from my mind that when I went ahead inside life I feel that those
Demands which I made are different but still existed from inside so that is our truth of life
Sometimes instead of hate our love creates more problem in life we can give smile to
Our enemy because we are in so much anger that we want to teach less to our friend
By doing it in life and that will just increase friendship between people from time to time
I just feel one thing that I am standing on that place which look so perfect inside life
But then why don't we understand that something will not happen as we wish inside life
On every moment when I went ahead I feel that I am nothing but small child I just feel
One thing from my mind that on every moment I just have demand in my life when I went
Ahead on every moment of life I just feel that I am trying to cover on every point that
Anger with inside so maybe in life we need to act with more patience and quiet because
On every moment I just feel one thing from my mind that my thoughts are messing
Those perfect moments of my life after all I never needed that cheapest toy in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6951. Word open new

                                 Word open new  Word open new chapter of mind that form new route to dream of life which create new hope to ...