Monday, October 1, 2012

Poem 457. Heart of stone

                                                      Heart of stone
Why in world are two person who just never become adjusted with each other on at least
Some of parts I feel that some have so soft and sensitive heart and some have stones in place
Of our heart because those hearts never touch by any feelings inside our world those hearts
Seems so different in every part that they began to hurt us on every moment of our world
I just feel from inside and my thinking on every part because on every moment I need every
Thought that make me come ahead on every part I just feel one thing that some have that
Softness in heart that on every moment those hearts seem so perfect that I feel they will
Just touch me on some part even when some sentence are said in wrong way how easily
We manage to hurt that heart even when I say something which maybe for fun I just feel
Those pains in eyes which touched my heart those heart seems so soft that even small things
Manage to cut them on every part I just keep thinking on every part why did god have
Created in such harsh world that soft sort of heart which can be hurt by smallest pain
In life they just manage to get hurt again and again because on every moment inside our
Mind and our life I use to think one thought from inside that those people who are so
Sensitive in life hardly look any good to survive those storms which enter in our life but
Those heart are also good and nice that they are those who do most kind of  work in life so
They seemed like some thing perfect for our mind and on every moment we feel their
Kindness centuries after centuries inside life and we just wish that we should worship
Such kind of people inside life and they are always mentioned in those books which are
Specially we read to understand those people who are great person inside this life
But then there is also other part which shock me most inside my life those people are also
Stood on most of pages inside life those people who have heart of stones who can do
Anything to fulfill their wish in life who never think twice before killing someone inside
Their life because when these people goes ahead they just have one thought from their mind
They feel that on every moment they need to go ahead inside their life because when
Their ambition comes before them they just never think about anything but their motive
Inside their life they just never understand that other human being also have feeling and
Heart inside because when these people move ahead they just do one thing that is destroying
Because when you don't have sense  that you are hurting someone how can you stop in life
They just get their motive and even after that I feel they hardly enjoy it because laughing
With any person was never their strong point inside their life I just never understand those
People who are part of our life because those people are that part who never feel hurt
Due to any thought or due to any feeling inside life I just keep thinking on every moment
And on every time because those heart are made in such way that we can never understand
Their heart are really existed in life I just feel one thing that these people are just acting
With their harsh mind softness have left their heart or softness never existed inside their life
I just feel one thing from inside that those people who have soft heart are always subjected
To troubles but they have nice feeling inside these people just keep their motives are just
Never let other things come inside life they have changed that way they are created that
Way sometimes by god inside life but then sometimes I feel maybe that it just our feeling
When we watch them from outside maybe inside they also feel same pain which we feel
In our life I just have one feeling from inside of my mind on every moment I just feel that
Those heart which will cut us on every point are inside important to every person on every
Moment and on every point I just feel those pains which they feel are something which
They must have kept hidden inside I just never understand those people who are so important
On some points of life when I start moving ahead I just feel one thing from inside that
Those people have that heart of stone which always look that way from outside sometimes
I feel they even felt same pain from inside they must have acted that way because life force
Them to act that inside life after all who want to act such harshly is one question of mind
Every one have that soft heart which will get hurt from time to time but sometimes we just
Force it to shut down on many points because our heart will get so much hurt when things
Turn in totally different way and manage to hurt us on each and every point inside our life
So we just learn to ignore those pain and people will feel that those heart don't hurt in life
Because even stone will get hurt if you just keep hitting it from time to time so never try
That this on heart of stone since in that way many mountain will fall on you inside life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...