Monday, October 15, 2012

Poem 481. Answer

                                                               Answer
Some times a question is asked on that moment you don't know it's answer and you want to answer it
Still you don't know that answer because on every moment inside this world we just keep thinking
About those questions which are important to answer but on every moment and on every time in
This world I just feel one thing from my mind that all my questions will just need some kind of
Answers inside this world because when that person ask to me that question it is asked in that
Special proud way inside this world when life went ahead we just feel one thing inside our world
That those things which look so perfect to us as questions will look far better when we have
Answer but those fellow sometimes don't stop for that answer when with our time and efforts
We achieve that answer those people have already when far away inside world those people
Just don't care for answer but on that moment we start wrong thinking in this world we just
Began to feel one thing inside our world we feel that life is not going to be easy for us in world
Because on every moment inside our world we all just feel one thing in this world that on every
Time as well as on every moment of our world I just feel one thing in my world because then
I just feel one thing from my mind and from my world that on every moment in this world
I keep remembering on every moment question which I want to answer but that fellow have
Went ahead inside this world I just keep one thought inside my world that those thoughts
Which are important for our future and our world are always going in wrong way inside world
I just keep thinking inside our thoughts and inside our world so then I just feel one thing from
Our mind and in this world those questions are precious to our thinking and our world but
Then those question are important in world I just feel one thing that for those questions I will
Search some types of answer in this world but when I went ahead on every moment in this life
And this world I just feel one thing from my thought that to give that this answer I start to run
After that person inside this world because on every moment and on every point in this world
I just start searching in life for that person because on every moment in this world I just see
That it is so hard to find once again that person but sometimes it happen inside our life that
On every moment we just feel one thought from inside that we want to give that answer to
That proud face in life and then we just started running after it from time to time because when
Our life went ahead I just feel one thought from inside that those things which happen in life
Are not something so special as well as so nice on every moment and on every point I just feel
One thing from inside that those thoughts which told me that I just ignore that person and
Go ahead with life are so perfect still I just went after other thoughts inside life because when
My mind start to move ahead on every point I just have one feeling inside  those thoughts
Which is so alive that feeling tell me I am wasting my time but I just never listen to that feeling
In my life I just kept going ahead on wrong point I just kept telling myself one thing from mind
That those things which are perfect to me are not something so good for my life because when
I think about it inside my life on every moment I just feel one thing from my mind that those
Thoughts which wake up inside my mind are not something which are so perfect inside life
But when we began to move towards that object of our success in our life I just feel one thing
That I want to go ahead on every point but still when I remember that snob suddenly every
Thought began to look confuse inside my life because thoughts are taking me ahead on every
Moment and on every point I just never understand one thought from inside that why did in life
I want to start that strange type of fight because if other party goes missing then we must
Understand from inside that this match is over and we can't just win every time because such
Matches are something so perfect inside our life until those opponent is standing on other side
But when that opponent was vanished I just feel one thing from inside that why should we want
That match or that fight inside our life because when we went ahead on every point we just
Never able to go ahead because our knowledge lack at that time and opponent just make profit of it
On every occasion and on every time because opponent is that person who just manage to get
Things on perfect time when we don't have knowledge that person feel it is best way to win in life
But we just never accept one thing that once that fight is over then it is over for whole life because
We just can't go ahead and start that fight so on every moment and on every point we just need
To understand once we have lost then we just can't start once again some fights so it's better
In our life that we should totally forget those fights which are gone out of our life we should
Not ever follow those opponent on any time because it will just hurt our future as well as our life
We can always keep that answer in our brain and use it when needed in some fight next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...