Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Poem 509. Biggest question

                                                             Biggest question
Every one like to ask question but no one like to answer one at all because when I went ahead
Inside life on every one just like to scream on every point of life because when I ask my questions on
Top of lung no one like to hear inside life after all those things which are something nice in life
I feel that questions are something which is important inside life after all those questions which
Rise inside life but then I feel just one thing from my mind I have those questions important
Inside life but then I feel just one question from inside life after all those questions which are so
Precious in life but then I feel that those questions are something which are occupied it in life
After all questions are totally wrong on every angle of life I feel one thing that those questions
Which are so precious in life I feel that those questions are something so wrong on every way
Inside life I feel that those questions which are occupied inside life but then I feel that those
Question are important inside life those questions are full of heart inside life but then I feel
That my heart is full of questions which are important in life I feel that those questions are
Something so important inside life those questions which manage to look like important in
Some sections of life because those questions are some thing which want to ask every
Moment and on every time we just never know what answer or may be we just don't want
Answers in life we are not interested in truth it is just part of our future on every angle and
On every part of life I just never feel one thing from inside that those things which happen
To us in future are something totally wrong inside life because those questions are just
Asked with thought of some answers in life and then those questions look totally wrong in
Life but then I feel that we have selected inside life just some angle and some thoughts from
Our thinking and our mind I just feel one thing from inside that those questions which I ask
Are not truth of our future and our life because those truths are not taking ahead inside life
But just by question inside life then I feel that those truth will manage to harm us in life
But then I just feel one thing from mind they have just one thinking from my mind because
On every moment and on every point I just feel one thing from inside that those questions
Which enter inside life I feel that we have decided to think inside life but then I just feel
One thing from our mind that those questions which are important inside life I just feel
That those questions which are so important inside life because they are something which
Are so precious on every part of life when I went ahead inside life I feel that we have made
Set of answers which will help us inside life but on every moment and on every point I just
Feel one thing on every moment and on every time I feel one thing so important inside life
That those questions which are so precious in life I think that those questions which I have
Heard inside life are not going to come in my life for answer but just for satisfaction of that
Thinking and mind that some thing so confusing is that when they want same answer then
Why did they ask questions inside life I feel just one thing from my mind I feel that just
One question is not enough for life I feel those questions are totally wrong answer inside life
I feel just think that those questions inside life so then I feel just one thing from my mind
But then I feel just one thought from inside mind I feel just one question from my heart
And mind that why did they ask questions if they have decided answers inside life when
I will go ahead as per my wish inside life after all those questions which are so important
Inside life I have just one thought from inside life so then I just feel one thing from my mind
I feel that those questions are nothing but just answers inside life after all those questions
Which are so important inside life but then answers which are so precious inside life but
Then I feel just one thing inside life but then I feel just one thing from our mind that on
Every moment and every person inside life I have some question which are important in life
But then something important happen inside life I feel just one thing from inside life that
Those questions are so important inside life that all answers will turn into question when
They are asked this way in life instead of answering those questions which are so important
On every moment and on every point I just feel one thought from inside I feel one thing
From my thinking inside life those things are totally wrong inside life I just feel one thought
On every angle of life I feel just one thing from my every time I feel that on every moment
In life those answers are totally wrong inside life because I feel those questions are confusing
My thoughts on every time because they are not answer for me any more but then are just
Biggest questions for me on entire life on each and every point inside thinking on every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...