Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Poem 484. Good side and heart

                                                    Good side and heart
Some times when thing don't go as per my wish I just began to think that god is vanished in air
And suddenly I just feel one thing in my mind on every point and on everywhere I just feel one
Thing in every time truth is so perfect in life on every point and on every thinking in air but
Then I just feel one thing from every direction I just feel one thing inside mind on every point
A new concept inside life I just feel one thing from my mind that those things which look so
Perfect to me until now look so wrong in life because when things turn into wrong way then
I will suddenly think things are not that way as I hope inside life that god will do something
So special inside life that every trouble in life on every moment I feel since I am so good then
God must stand on my side so I just keep waiting on every moment and on every point I feel
Just one thought from inside that when I am good then god must be on my side and when
I act good still something bad happen inside life I just began to feel that good is not winning
Inside life then I feel that since good is not winning in mind so then I will feel that something
Which is not winning from every moment and on every point I feel that those things which
Are totally right should win on every time but sometimes it happen that darkness gasp that
Front and side on every moment they feel so wrong for mind because when good side get
Hurt by bad side suddenly every thing look scary for life I just have one feeling which look
So scary in life that those things which are important in life I feel just one thing inside life
But then I feel those things which are precious in life I just have one thought from inside
That those things which are so perfect and nice after all those darkness manage to capture
Our thoughts and our mind after all those sides of our future will manage to hurt me on each
And every point those things which are so dark in my mind are damaged on every side in life
Because that darkness started to capture brightness of my life and then I feel that good is
Getting defeated on every point even people are not managing to understand good from bad
Inside life I just feel those goodness will manage to harm me on few points if I try to take
Side of right but still I mind never permit me  so that in life so I just suffer problems in life
After all those problems are something which happen because goodness didn't manage to
Win I feel just because god is not helping inside life I know that I should not expect in life
But then I have just one thought from my mind good thinking will not win on any moment
And on any point I just feel one thing from inside that those things which are happening
To us in life after all those good things are having side effects in life I just feel one thing
From my mind because those good things are totally nice in life but then I have just one
Thought from my mind I feel just one thing in life I have darkness inside life I have just
One thing that badness must be sent in such a way in life that it is destroying my world
On every point and on that moment I feel that god is not there for me in life but then after
Some time I just understood one thing in life that I have never understood many concepts
Of my future as well as my life because on every moment I feel my success is turned into
Failure in life because those things are in life but then I feel those things which are bad in life
That slowly goodness will win them if I will give it some time I feel one thing from inside but
Then I feel just one thing from my mind that those things which will have worst impact
In life after all those things are precious in life when things turn slowly in positive way of life
Suddenly my faith increase in my mind and I just like to apologize but one thing I feel from
Every moment of life that those things which are part of plan on every point turns wrong
When things will not move as I like then suddenly god doesn't exist for me in life I know
That truth should win in life but when it doesn't win I feel I must understand in life but
Then understanding is not that strong in my mind and like my faith it seem to reduce on
Many moment and on many time I just keep feeling one thing from life that good should
Always have god and I just began to feel that it is not my right thinking on any part I know
That good should always win but when people start to move against it then suffering will
Become it's part after all we also have to understand that god can't just change every part
When people began to choose wrong side on any part then their life must be suffered if that
Doesn't happen no one will ever learn to live life as per their thoughts and as per their heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...