Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Poem 496. Needy person

                                                            Needy person
It's hard to guess when person need and when we start to go ahead inside our world but then
We never think we feel just one thing that if we feel one thing which are so needy to each and
Every human being because on every moment I just feel one thing from every moment and then
I just have one thing that before helping something so important to human being and on every
Moment and on every thing I just feel one thing that on every moment and on every thing that
On every occasions and every thing I feel one important sort of thing I feel one thing that on
Every moment and on every thinking I want to help people but still many times I feel we are
Helping totally wrong person instead of helping needy people who really need human being
Who needed our help in life but finding right one becomes hardest task of our life because
If by mistake we help wrong one inside life then every thing will turn wrong way on every
Point of life because when we went ahead I just feel one thing from inside that those people
Who need our help are not asking it in life but those who ask for it can be totally wrong on
Many occasions and on many times because those people never understand our thinking and
Our mind when life went ahead on every moment and on every point I just feel one thing
From my thoughts and my mind that when I don't help those people I just did so right because
Those people just grab right source and turn them in wrong way inside life when I move ahead
I just feel one thing from my mind that those people are not helping me that much inside life
Because even when I help some one I expect one thing from my mind that those people will
Turn things in right way and they will manage to turn them in proper way of life when I went
Ahead on every moment I just feel one thought from inside that those things will give me some
Credit of goodness and nice act in life but if they use it in wrong way I just get curse in my life
I just hate even to feel it that my giving is doing harm to some one and I am no longer having
Good thing on my side on every moment I just feel that I am standing on wrong way in life
But sometimes life turns in wrong way and my help manage to turn to wrong hand in life
And when I heard such things can happen I just feel one thing from my mind that if I have
To help someone then I just like to check in life because when I give something then I am
Sharing my things in life I don't want them to get destroyed by act of some one who did those
Wrong things in life after all I want to do good thing when I start to help some one in life
But when those people who comes before us seem just selfish and need seem to stand far
Away and behind because many times need have that self respect that they never come to us
And tell their need on any point until that need can be seen clearly I just don't feel it is needed
Inside life when our life went ahead we just feel one thing from inside that those things which
People show us are not something so true in life so we just assume needy inside our life on
Every moment I just feel one thing from inside of my mind that those people who are precious
In life those people who are really needy look so hard to achieve inside life I just feel that
Getting to them is as hard as breaking a hole in mountain to help to cross the train inside life
After all those needy people who really need us in life are not those people who are important
To us but are those people who just remain in background inside our life on every moment
I just feel one thing from every point that those things which are so important to us are not
That perfect for our life we helped wrong people on every moment because real one never
Come before us life and we just give attention to those false tears when real one never enter
In our future and in our life I just feel one thing from my thought and from my mind that
When I see someone crying I will just feel one thing from inside that those people who are
Needy were far away from our mind on every moment I just keep one thinking from inside
That those people who are getting help are not improving in fact they are getting spoiled
By my help on every point so inside our life on every point I need to understand in my life
That reaching true needy is so hard task than helping some one in life because we can help
Just any one to feel great from our mind but it will not help us and never take world ahead
Because it is not helping us on any moment and on any point of our life so on every moment
If you truly want to help then think twice to whom you are really helping inside your life
Never help those people who are never needy but just pretend need to attract you towards
Them inside your future as well as inside your life because they want help from you in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...