Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Poem 495. Find a truth

                                                               Find a truth
When I tried to find the truth nothing but perfect type of truth I just feel one thing so important
To our thoughts as well as one thing on every moment and on every thing I just have one truth
In life as human being we just feel one thing that those truths which are precious in life as we
Feel just one truth as our thinking on every moment we feel that we can find it easily in some place
Because we have one feeling inside our thinking and our world that people are not trying to find
Truth in world that's why they are not getting to that truth inside their world on every moment
And on every point inside our world I just feel one fact on every moment and on every point
Of this world I feel that those truths which are so near to our world are not telling us every truth
Of our world I have one thought inside my world that those things which are taking me ahead
In this world just don't want to find truth because they are not that useful to our world after all
In our thinking and in our world I just feel one thought from my mind and from my world that
Those truths which are important to us in this world so then I feel to have one thing from our thought
Inside our world I feel just one thought from truth of our world I have one feeling inside world
Truths are so precious in world that I feel just one thing from one moment and another momentInside world but then I feel one thing important in world those truths are precious in world
But then I have just one thought in my world that world don't want truth as much as to our world
I feel that those truths can be achievement which are precious to our world I feel that just one
Important thing in our world that on every moment I feel just one thing from every corner in
Our thinking and our world but then suddenly as days went ahead on every moment of this
World I see that finding truth is not that easy and that's why it confuse world on every
Moment I feel just one thing inside our world that on every moment I just feel one
Thought from my world those things which are important inside our world but then
I feel one thing inside my life that those truths which are so important to my thinking and to my
Future and my world on every moment inside those books I feel that I can find all truths in world
I just feel one thing from my thinking and my world that on every moment and every thought
In world those books are also not telling me whole truth inside world after all those books are
Also confusing my world because one book tell one thing to their world and other book have
Same story in different way for their world on every moment and on every part of our world
I just feel one thing inside my world that those moment will not help us in big way in our future
And our world after all those things which are so nice for our world after all those things which
Are precious to our world but they are prefect for every world so when we set truth in such way
How can we find or explain that truth in world because those truths are designed in special way
Inside this world on every moment and on every point inside our world I just feel one thing from
My thoughts and from my mind in my world that those things which are totally wrong in our
World but still when they design that way it look perfect to those part of our world and then
We just feel one thing from our world that those things which are so important to our world
After all these things are not going to hurt our future when whole truth are not told to our world
In this life on every point in world I just feel one thing from my thoughts and my world then
I suddenly feel one thing from every area of this world because when we went ahead in world
I have one thought in our mind and our world that truth are so confuse for our motives in
Our thinking and in our world that on every moment we began to find lie that finding truth
Become hard for our world but then I have just one thing from our world that on every moment
Those lies are harming us on every moment of our world but still we can't find those truths
Because they are set in wrong way for just our own benefit in our world but then after sometime
We need those truths to clear our world then we just feel that those things are confusing our
Thinking and our future so on every occasion and on every moment of our future and our world
So I have just one thing inside my world that those things which happen in our world are not
Going to go ahead inside our world so on every moment I feel just one thing inside my world
That those things which are happening to us in our world is happening because we tried to hide
Truths for our benefits inside our world and now those truths manage to hurt us in our world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...