Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Poem 508. Easy sentence

                                                                Easy sentence
Some times when it seem that all sentences are plain and clean and on each sentence we have
Some clear meaning about it inside our world when we went ahead with that sentence in our
Thoughts and our world we just feel one thing from our thinking that those sentence will not
Help us inside life on every moment and on every point we just feel one thought from our
Thinking and from our mind I feel those sentence which are no more that important in life
Are not that plain on any moment and on any point of life I just feel those sentence which
I have inside life are so clear that they will no more confuse me in life I just never understand
What I feel from inside that those sentences will just make easy my life I feel that finally
I have win some part of our life after all sentence which are so important inside our future
And inside my mind so on first moment I feel that it is so interesting inside life I feel just one
Thought from my mind that those things which happen inside life are not happening in that
Way as we thought from every point because when we went ahead inside life I feel just one
Thought from my mind that those sentences which I have heard on every moment are going
In totally wrong way inside life I feel they have another effect on us at same point inside life
I just have one meaning from my mind that those sentences which I have heard are so different
Inside life how can I get those sentences confused so much from time to time I just never feel
Or understand one thing from my mind that those meanings which touch our brain are something
So perfect and so nice inside life I feel that those meaning which are good for me are always
Perfect for our life when I will move ahead I just feel one thing on every moment in my life
That sentence which have one meaning will differ in few moments and in just few times of life
I never able to guess one concept of life how can this sentence will lose meaning in just few
Seconds and in few points I just never understand what is wrong in my future and on my life
On every moment I just feel one thing from my mind that those sentence which are so perfect
For my future are not helping me that much inside life because when they change their meaning
I just manage to confuse me inside my life when I will go ahead on every moment and on every
Point of life I will never understand that how much I want to go ahead on every thinking of
Our future and of our life when I will go ahead then I will just feel one thing from my mind that
On every moment we all just need to go ahead as per our thinking inside our life when those
Sentences have different meaning in our life we just feel one thing from every moment and on
Every point that those things which happen to us in life are not that easy since that feeling
Regarding that sentence is not perfect for our life on every moment we just feel one thing
From inside of our mind when I will move ahead I want those simple sentence as part of life
When those simple sentences turn into complicated it will perfect and nice for our life so then
I will just feel that we all want something perfect inside life but those sentence which will look
So confused are not that good inside life I have just one feeling from my mind that those
Sentences which I have said are not that much perfect inside life I just keep guessing one thing
That easy sentence where always my guess inside life I just never understand how can we go
Ahead on any moment and on any point inside life because when I move ahead I want just
Simple sentence to enter inside life and I want to move ahead as per my wishes on every
Point but those sentence which are so simple seems as if not made by god in our life those
Sentences which are so simple are creating complications inside my life when I will move
Ahead I just feel one thing from my mind that on every point I need to have those sentences
Which look so perfect on every point of life I will never went ahead as per my wish on
Every moment and on every point because those sentences which will touch us on every moment
On every point inside life after all those things which are precious inside life when they have
Some complicated meaning inside life after all those things which will appeal to me on every point
Will seem not that easy inside life I will just never understand what that sentence will mean
In my life on every point I feel that I must have to understand some thoughts from my mind
When I will go ahead I just feel one thing from inside that those thoughts which are so
Important to me are not going ahead as I wish in life because they are moving ahead with
My thinking and on every point I just feel one thing that those sentences which are easy
Were easily ignored inside life those which are hard will only remain intact inside my life
And inside my mind on days as well as on each every breath of my life because they are
Those interesting quests which I wanted to solve but I hate them because I get them right in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...