Sunday, October 21, 2012

Poem 491. My problem

                                                             My problem
When ever I try hard to solve some kind of problem I always find it hard to reach to any
Type of solution which will be needed to solve my problems in this world because every
Problem need one thing that is it's solution inside world but many times my problems just
Remain stuck with each other and I will hardly able to find for them any type of solution
Inside this world when I went ahead in life those problems become so important to my
Thinking and world that on every moment I just work hard to get their solutions on every
Point I just feel one thing in my world that those problems which I see in this world where
Really need some kind of solution inside this world when I start to move ahead inside this
World I just feel one thing that I need some kind of solution because these solutions in this
World will help me to solve my problems in my world because on every point I just have
One thought that I need to have some kind of solution because that problem will not let me
Go ahead as I wish inside my world it just keep pushing me back again and again instead
Of showing me some nice solution so on those problems in world I just feel one thing from
My mind as well as my world that in this world I need one thing that is my want of solution
Inside my world on every moment when I went ahead in world I just keep thinking one thought
Which is important part of my world that when my problems become big I just can't find
Some thing to help me in world so when it's small then it seems like perfect thing for world
To find some reasonable type of solution because when those problems grows in world then
They began to need those solution in world I just never understand those thinking on every
Point and on every moment of this world I just keep thinking one thought from my mind
And from my world that those things which enter in my world should not be problems
But just solutions of whole world but slowly when I went ahead in my world I just have
One thing inside my mind and my world that those problems which seems so truthful to us
Are not something which will give us some solution inside world so then slowly with just
That problem I start to move ahead in my world but then I receive shock in my world which
Tell me I am totally wrong on every term I need to understand my brain and my world
And when I assume that problem will never go out of this world I just assume wrong thought
Inside world I just keep thinking on every moment that I need to enter in this world but
When I went ahead in this world I just feel one thought from my mind and from my world
Those problem which took so many hours to solve inside our world just solve in few moments
And few thoughts in world I just never understand what I feel inside my world but then I just
Feel that some thing is totally wrong with my work that problem which can be solved in few
Moments don't seem to solve before me even after working for hours after hours so I just
Never able to guess in this world that what is wrong thing which is done by me in this world
Why that problem which should be solved just in few moments don't get solve hours after hours
Inside this world my all thinking just stop going ahead I just accepted that problem as part
Of my future and my world then suddenly my problem gets solve on this earth even without
Much efforts in world I just feel one thing from inside that I thought of solving problems
Are not at all helping me inside my future and in my world but when I went ahead in my
World I just understood where was I wrong  in this earth I just assume in wrong way that
My problem is so hard then I started finding hard and wrong solutions in my world I just never
Understand one thing from my world that those things which happen inside our world are
Not something which are so hard so I needed simple solution for it inside this world but I just
Don't want to do it in this world so I have made so much efforts instead of trying simple thing
I just turn to wrong solution inside world on every moment and on every thought in this world
I just assume hard things in world and always tried for hard solutions which created problems
For me inside my world when I move ahead in this world I just feel one thought from inside
My thinking and my world that those hard solutions are useless for world on every moment
And on every second I just went ahead as per my wish inside my world so I just try hard
To get things in world and that had manage to hurt me in this world when our problems
Are so hard and difficult we always need some kind of solutions to solve them inside our future
And inside our world but we also have to remember trying too hard will not always work
Sometimes without much try we manage to get nice and perfect type of solutions in our world
But on those occasion if we try hard in this world then we will just messed up our world
Because simple problems needs simple type of solutions on every moment inside our world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...