Sunday, October 14, 2012

Poem 480. Dog or peacock

                                                           Dog or peacock
Why I always have to hear one sentence that it is good for me after all that sentence
One thing comes from my mind that sentence is important in life after all this sentence alsoImportant inside life I feel just one thought from our mind this sentence is precious in life
Why carrot juice have to taste bitter when it is so healthy from our thoughts and our mind
I have just one feeling from inside that carrot is something so tasty on each and every point
I feel that carrots are something so precious to our health and important to our life so I just
Have one thing from inside that those things which are important for health look so precious
In our future as well as in our life because on every moment and on every point I just feel
One thought from inside that carrot never taste so perfect in life on every moment it just
Manage to hurt me on every point I just feel one thing from inside that those things which
Are precious to me are totally wrong for my life because when I went ahead I just feel one
Thought from inside that those carrot which seem so perfect to me are not that much nice
Inside our taste of mouth in life but still some people manage to drink that juice and manage
To like I just wish I can be like them and manage like what is perfect for our life but if I tell
You the truth chocolates are favourite to my life I just want them but they will just manage to
Harm on every time but this is truth of life some just manage to born with perfect taste and
Some have to learn it in life but just saying other people are how lucky don't help us much
In our future and in our life when we move ahead inside our life I just feel one thing from
Our thoughts and our mind on every point we just feel one thing from inside that those
People who have those choices are lucky but that doesn't make us loser inside life after all
We can learn to like proper things in life and we can also eat other things in balance inside life
When something is made for our pleasure then liking it is common and normal in our life
So if we like tasty things then it is not crime but we have to learn one thing what we can
Keep inside our life we have to teach ourselves what we should keep and what we should not
Keep inside life I can pet a dog that is logic of my life but if I like peacock than dog can I pet
That bird in life because it is so wrong to cage that bird because it's freedom will vanish
From it's life and we will become culprit of taking it on each and every point I just never
Understand what is wrong inside my life on every moment I just feel one thing from inside
All those things which will enter in our world should be such that it will not harm them in life
If we pet a dog then that dog will also love to live with us in life so what we like and what
We keep are totally different things in life we need to understand our want doesn't make
That thing perfect for us inside life when we keep something we need to see properly if we
Really need that thing in life or we just keep confusing ourselves by liking wrong things on
Every point of life I just feel one thought from inside that those things which look perfect
To us are not something so perfect and nice for our life we just have to think twice before
We let any thing enter inside life because if wrong thing enter in life then whole life will just
Manage to destroy on each and every point I just keep thinking on every point that those
Things which are important inside life so then I just feel one thing from inside of my mind
That on every moment I just feel one thing from inside those things which look so precious
Are entirely wrong inside life after all things which are important inside our life I feel just
One thing from my mind that those things which have effects on our life are not something
Which can be handled just as we wish and just as we like in life on every moment I just feel
One thing from inside that those thing which are unique to us can't be included sometimes
Just inside our life  because they are something so important inside life on every moment
And on every point I just feel one thing that we must find something which will look
So perfect inside our life when life went ahead I just hope one thing in life that I will
Not confuse my wishes and my needs inside life because sometimes when we confuse them
We just manage to get more hurt inside our life because those things which are unique are
Not something that perfect in our future and life but then as we went ahead I just feel
One thing from inside that those things which turned wrong way when they enter inside life
Because they are not for keeping with us so we must learn to give them full freedom in their life
Because caging them will be wrong for them and we will never help us much by doing that crime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...