Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Poem 498. Locked child

                                                               Locked child
Even I feel the same pleasure in candy as feel when I was a child I still feel same thing from inside
My mind I feel same feeling on every time when I see some childhood dream to come alive and
Since I am grow up I just decide to go away from that dream on some point I just feel one thing
From inside that those things which happen to us in life are not something so perfect in our life
After all that child which is hidden inside don't look so perfect on any point I just kept hoping
From inside that this child will help me from one front to another front of life this child is some
Thing so important in life that when I say no to it then I feel this child will look so sad inside life
When I start to move ahead I just did it because I don't have time to please that child which on
Every moment manage to hurt me inside life if I obey that child I feel again and again that people
Will feel that I am strange in life but when life move ahead I feel just one thought from inside
That this child don't want success inside life it want just happiness but I just don't let it come
Out inside life because I want to move ahead on every point I was so scared some times what
Will happen if it comes out inside my life maybe I just do something childish in life and that's
Why I use to keep inside that child but then one day suddenly I have realized that those things
Which happen to me are not that much right inside my life on every moment and on every time
I feel just one thought from inside this child which is hidden inside our life is not going to help
My mind on any point because it is still so wrong and stupid on every moment inside life but
Then one day I have realized that this child neither stupid nor irritating for my life in fact I am
Scared of that child because it manage to hurt me on every point and on every point with those
Truth which began to enter in my future and my life I just feel one thing from my mind that
Those things which are clear like water can be seen by that child we just feel one thing from
Inside our mind we feel just one thing from inside that we can't face those facts inside life but
Then I just feel that I don't want to understand those truths inside our life on every moment
And on every point those truths seem harm us on every thinking inside life because those truths
Are managing to harm us on every moment of our future and our life because those truths will
Look so important inside life I have just one thought from life that this child is not that much
Happy to me due to my skill of hiding right skill inside life just because I want to save my skin
From trouble to start fight for justice inside life that child just never understand that if I am ready
For so many wars inside life then why don't I jump in that small war inside life but how can
I tell and convince that child that those wars are against others inside my life but this small fight
Is not that small in life because it will be with my own people inside life on every moment and
On every point and it will be not that easy inside life but that child don't listen to me on any time
It just tells me that god will stand with me inside life so if I am strong then I can start my fight
But how can I convince that child that god is great in life god can help me always but problem
Is that how much I can go ahead in life and that's why many times we keep locked that child
Because we just don't want that fight but then when it become too much I have decided to free
That child because after all that child is my happiness inside my life that child which ask me
Those questions which are important in life seem to have them on every point of life when
I will manage to move ahead in life I feel that child have power to bring so much smiles and
After all when we nod to each sentence and lied inside life we just never ask those question
Which arise in our mind as child but then slowly as life move ahead on every point I feel just
One thing from inside that those people who never let that child out inside life just keep thinking
From time to time that childhood was so perfect and it was so nice for their life they just keep
Missing that child which use to say all those truth that this child feel from inside when my life
Went ahead on every moment and on every point I just feel one thought from inside that those
Things are not going ahead in life as per our choice but we do we adjust with morals in life
If we want to stop fight I just feel one thing from inside I don't want to miss my childhood
And I don't want to miss that child on any point when I went ahead on every moment and on
Every time I just feel one thought from inside I don't know how hard will be fight but even if it will
Prolong or I don't know if I win in fight but I just have one thing from inside that my child will never
Leave alone in my life so I am not ever going to miss that childhood on any day of my nice life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...