Thursday, October 11, 2012

Poem 476. Twitter of bird

                                                            Twitter of bird
When I heard birds twitter and then I feel their song I feel they are so perfect and they are
So right on every part I just have one thing from my mind I feel those bird's sing perfect songs
Of my life because whenever I went ahead I just feel one thing from my heart that on every
Moment and on every part I seem to hear those words inside those songs even if they are not
Sang still I feel them from inside those songs sometimes in life on every moment and on every
Point I just feel one thing from my heart that those birds which sing are not that perfect for
My memories and for my thoughts I just start to having meaning from every part I just feel
One thing from my heart that those birds which can sing those perfect songs are those birds
Which manage to touch our thoughts and our hearts I just have one feeling from birds on
Each and every part I just never understand what birds look like from my heart but still that
Voice manage to touch me inside my heart on every moment and on every part of my life just
Turns in wrong way I just went to heard that song from heart because many times I feel
That bird is promising me inside that song that this bird will help me on every part because
That song seems like some promise that inside which that bird will give me inside life after
All those promises are not something which seem so sure in life I feel as if those songs of
Birds look so perfect inside life I feel one thing inside life those birds are giving promises
To me and my mind they tell me that they will stay with me inside my life and they just
Promise friendship inside life even without seeing them I could understand their mind and
Then I just feel one thing from inside that those things which I will feel inside my life those
Voices which I have heard inside life look so faithful to me on that time I just feel that bird
Will meet me on every day on same point inside life I know inside my mind that same bird
Will not sit on that branch every time or same bird is not drinking from my pond every time
Because those birds are not those who will come on each and every time inside my life but
Then when life went ahead on every point I feel just one thought from inside those things
Which look so perfect inside life will slowly change their sides on every moment and on
Each and every time because when different bird are not something which make difference
To my mind I just want to see bird and that is important to me in life after all those birds
Who sang on every point look totally wrong on every side because when those birds look
Perfect on every point I just have one feeling from inside those points which are important
Inside our life but then I just feel one thing from our mind I just feel that each bird is same
To my thought and my mind so even when I know they are totally different still I feel same
Always inside our life I have one feeling that even if those birds are different still they have
Same power inside life because on every moment and on every point I just have one thought
From inside that those feelings which enter inside our life are totally right for us on every
Moment and on every time because we just have one feeling from my mind that on every
Moment I have just one thought inside those feelings are totally same for each bird inside life
But then when things turn in wrong way from life after all those things are something
Which are so precious inside life but then I feel one thing from inside those thoughts are
Something so important inside life after all those thoughts are so wrong on every moment
And every time in the life but then I just feel one thing inside my life but then I see those
Things in our life then I just feel one thing from inside life then I just feel that maybe I should
Need to understand inside life but then I feel one thing in the life so then I have just one feeling
Inside life after all those thoughts are so important in our life so then I just have one thing
Inside life I just feel one thing from in those different birds are same inside life so then
I just have one thought inside our life because that those thoughts inside life after all those
Things in our life so then I just feel one thing inside life in life I need to look at every person
In same way in life may that person be any one but I just have to feel friendship inside life
But then I just feel one thing in the life that those things which will have positive things
Inside life then I just feel one thing from my mind that on every point I feel one thing from
Inside that if I treat every one in same way inside life I feel so sure in life but then I just
Have one thought from inside after all those person have to look different in our life but
Then I feel just one thing from my mind that those things people will look same inside life
Then I can try to some every moment and point I just have two different person in life but
Then I feel that two different person inside life even those person look nice to us inside life after
That those birds are different but still they are same to me as well as same to my thoughts
And my mind on every moment I feel one thing from inside two different birds are important
In life after all those bird which are totally different for our mind that those bird are same
Inside life because we think that way inside my mind on every moment inside life I just
Feel one thought in my mind that on every thought I feel same thing about both people in life
Then I can give easily new one's chance to go ahead inside my life and become friendly in life
But that never happen because we just don't feel human are as innocent as bird on every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...