Friday, October 5, 2012

Poem 465. One question

                                                           One question
They always say in the world that there is just one truth of life that in crisis when darkness
Comes no friend will stand by you inside life when crisis come suddenly friends vanish like
Flies and we all stood alone on every moment of our thinking and of our life when I went
Ahead on every point I have just one thought from inside that those people who come to us in
Our future and in our life never understand things as I wish on any point because I just
Feel I can't able to guess things inside life after all those thoughts are important in life but then
I just feel one thing from my mind that on every point that if those friends vanish are they
True friend of mine but after some questions and after some time I just feel one thing from
My thoughts and from inside of my life those questions which are put before us will make
Problems for us on every point because my heart ask me if I wish shoulder in my world
From my friends inside life I just keep asking questions which irritate me from point to
Point inside our life after all those friends which enter in our life are those who get confuse
Due to darkness of my life maybe they are not bad but they just don't have solutions inside
Their future and inside their life on every moment in life I feel just one thing from our life
That when days went ahead on every moment and on every point I just have one thought
Inside my life that on every moment those darkness manage to touch me inside my life
Then it must be that dark due to since my friend can't help inside life I just never feel that
Way on crisis but still sometimes I feel from inside that those friends who left me are not
That bad in life because I don't need that crying shoulder on every day of our future and
On every day of life when I start moving ahead from time to time I saw that those left me
Are maybe having problem in life and since I am good friend I feel one thing from inside
Why should I want to put my problems on my friend inside life I will handle those problem
Inside life so I just said good bye to them and I just never having bad feeling about them in life
But when my problem vanished I started fresh life I want to find new friends inside life but
Then I just feel one thing from my thoughts and my mind that I can get new things inside life
But then when some of old friends return inside my life and try to pretend that they are always
With me in every crisis of my life is some shocking moment inside life because when I went
Ahead inside my life I just feel one thought from inside that those things which are happening
On every moment of my life I have just thinking inside my life that those friends are so nice
To me on every point inside my future and my life until every thing was fine and they have
Once again return to show that they are inside I just never understand how can any one be
So perfect inside our life that this person perfectly vanish on crisis and return into our life
On those moment which are so nice for us and beneficial to every one inside life I just keep
Feeling one thing from my mind that those crisis which enter inside our life are not those
Which will help us on any point they are those crisis which will just manage to help us
In our life to learn one thing on every point that we must not let all people run our life and
We need to handle them on every point of our life I just never let those problems rule us
On every moment and on every point we just feel one thing from our mind that those crisis
Will help us on those point to decide in our mind to question ourselves one thing inside life
That do we really need those friends in life because in happiest times I don't feel that we have
Lack of company on every point because when person speaks with smile any one can come
And talk with that person inside life I just have one thinking from my thoughts and my mind
That on every occasion and on every point we just feel one thing from inside that those friends
Are not needed inside life because I feel even I can forgive those friends who left me in crisis
Inside life since they are just doing it to please our thinking and our mind so on every point
I just feel that some times every human being force to do such things in life because we have
Our duties which are important to us that just helping friend in life but then I just feel that those
Friends must understand that this is point to break friendship on each and every point in life
Those who return to me and pretend that it never happen I just have one question did they
Think that I am stupid in my life I have understood that they have left me in crisis and I can
Clearly see that they are apologizing in life because I will even make friendship with those
Who come ahead and accept their mistake and then start to apologize for mistake in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...