Thursday, October 4, 2012

Poem 463. My words

                                                              My words
You can stop from telling my word but you can't stop me thinking because when I went ahead
Then I just need my thinking inside my life because words will change their forms and come out
On each and every point I just feel one thing from inside life on every moment I just have those
Other thoughts inside life as I went ahead on every point those words can be stopped only on
Some limits inside life people always feel one thing from their mind that on every occasion they
Don't seem so perfect and nice inside life I just keep guessing from one point to another point
And I have just one thought from inside that those voices which I heard on every point will
Just turn against me so sometimes I will stop my voice because when those voices are part
Of our life I just feel one thing from inside that those voices are never going to shut inside
Because when people scared me on every point I just keep remembering things inside life
But then I just have one feeling from inside that those thoughts which I can't express in words
Come out in some other way inside life I just keep feeling one thing from every thought in life
We just feel one thing from our mind I have one feeling from mind that  every moment
And on every time I just kept one thought from inside that those thinking will not help us
Much inside our life until I put them in words but that feeling will remain just for sometime
Because then slowly I will found some ways which will help me inside my future and in my life
I just have those words which are important for my mind but when some one stop them
I will feel upset for some time but those words have that power inside my mind that those words
Are totally wrong on every point I feel just one thing from inside my mind that on every day
And on every point I just feel those words will find some way to show themselves inside life
When our life went ahead I will just have one feeling from inside that those words are not
Needed for my future they are just needed for easy way of life because when someone stop
Those words I just feel one thing from my mind when we start to move ahead from one
Area to another area of life I just have one feeling from inside my mind that when things
Went ahead inside my life I just kept thinking that those areas which want to take us ahead
Inside our life when I start going ahead from one point to another point I just feel one thing
From inside my mind that there are lot of places on which are important on some points
Then I just feel one thing from my mind that those things which are so perfect inside life
After all those points are so right inside life because there are many area inside our life
From which I just feel one thing from our mind but then I feel those thoughts are so
Wrong inside our life but then from many points inside life I feel that those points are
Totally wrong inside our life because from many areas of life I feel those words have
That power which will change things inside life but then I just feel one thing from mind
My words are not stopped on every point inside our life by people on many point but
My words are not my only power inside life because on every moment and on every
Thought and on every point I just feel one thought from inside that those thoughts are
Totally wrong inside life after all those thoughts are totally wrong inside life but then
I feel that I have many resources are wrong inside life but then I just have one thought
Inside our life I feel that those thoughts are totally wrong on every time but then I just
Have one feeling from inside those thoughts are totally wrong every point I just feel that
Those thoughts are totally wrong inside life but then I feel that no one can stop my
Words because they are not only power inside life but then I just feel one thing in life

Words are something totally wrong inside life I feel that those words which are going
From one point inside life I feel that those truth are properly hidden inside life but then
I just have many rules are good for life because I have just one thing from my mind
That fights for truth will manage to give happiness inside life because those thoughts
Are totally wrong inside life I feel that those words have power to come out on many
Points inside my life on every moment I just have one thought from inside that I feel
Those thoughts are totally wrong on every point I feel that my words have suitable
Power inside so I don't need to worry when some one stop them inside life because
Those word have enough power inside they will strength to come ahead inside life
So they will come out when they will see proper and suitable time inside their life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...