Sunday, October 7, 2012

Poem 467. Dream in sky

                                                      Dream in sky
Oh my lovely dream are you still in the sky I find it hard to believe it but last night
I saw you just inside in my hand how good it felt to have it near my heart because that
Dream is something which look always perfect to you and me on every day I just have
One thought and one feeling inside my life on my thinking I just have one thought
Inside our life as human being I always wanted to keep with me my that precious dream
I wanted it to be entered inside my life as human being and I wanted it to be my part
As I think about each and every thing those dream which I have inside my mind are
So special to me as human being on every moment I just feel one thing that those dreams
Are something which are important to us as human being when we see in our sky those
Precious dreams I just keep in my mind that I want to hold that dream so when that
Dream seem like some in my hand I feel so happy as if I got that all because when
You come in my hand my dear dream I feel that you are just like that ball which any
Child can hold whenever that child feel on every moment and on every part I just always
Keep one dream which is so hard to get but on that moment it seems as if I have got
Hold of that dream but then I just feel after some moment inside mind as human being
That those dream which I see are something useless for me as a human being but when
Days went ahead in life I just feel I need to keep alive my that dreams which will manage
To hurt my thinking by just on last moment vanishing I means to say just one thing in
My mind why did in my hand came that dream when that dream was never enter in life
As human being wish on any moment and on any thinking I just always feel so sad since
I just never able to get fulfilled my dream on every moment I just remember those moment
When I thought I have hold on my dream how funny is our life and our thinking that on
Some moment we just feel one thought and one thinking that on some moment we feel
One feeling as human being that why can't we understand that we were never holding
That so called favourite dream because it will enter in our life and slowly it will make
Us happy and fulfilled in every thing but still inside our mind I just have one thought and
Thinking that why did in our life we let our feeling rule over our mind and we let them
Destroy our confidence as a human being because that is what destroyed when we get
In life convinced of wrong thinking on every moment we just began to feel one thought
In mind with our thinking that on every moment as human being we need to understand
That sometimes false feeling enter in life of human being but when they enter we feel
That we can easily get that thing because inside our life we feel that we are winning on
Every point and we began to think just one thing from our thinking and mind that our thinking
That those dreams are something so easily on those point and when we feel so sure that
We got them inside our life we began to feel that we are winner inside our thoughts and
Our mind but then suddenly things changed inside our life because on every point and
On every thought we just have one thought inside our life and on every point we just
Began to think that those thoughts are something so wrong in our life on every spot that
On every point we just have one thought that those things which we want to achieve just
Don't seem again after some days so easy for our heart because on every point in our life
We feel that once we get that dream we just can't imagine that dream will once again return
To that sky which it belong to us but many times such things happen and our dreams vanish
On just few points and on next morning I just keep looking at that sky I know that it is
Useless to think about that sky because on every moment I just have one thought that
Every moment and every thought that I wanted to win inside my life on it's every moment
And on it's every part we just feel one thing from my thoughts and our heart because on
Every moment we just feel that how can we win from heart when things goes against
Our wishes and we can't able to see those dreams rise inside life which our stars but then
I just feel one thing from my feeling and my heart that I need to fight inside this world
With just one hope from my heart that those dreams are not with me so I must try again
For those dreams inside my sky but still sometimes for some movement I just feel sad
And feel that how did I miss those dreams which I miss on that part but on that moment
We understand truth and power of our heart because when we want something from
Our thoughts and heart then we will understand just one thing from heart that we must
Try again for dream and that's when we will found our true and brave winning heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...