Thursday, October 4, 2012

Poem 464. Magic

                                                             Magic
What's wrong in believing inside our life I just keep one thing from every point but
Then suddenly I feel one thing important inside life but then I have just one thing from
My mind then in sky I just keep one thing from one mind that those stars are something
Which look so perfect inside life when I look at sky I just wish one thing from my
Thoughts and mind because on every moment and on every point I just feel that when
I see wishing star before me inside life I just have one thought from every area of mind
I feel that those stars should become wishing star and fulfill those wishes of my mind
But then on every moment and on every point I just have one thought from inside that
Those stars which look so beautiful may look so perfect inside my life but then when
I think about those stars inside life I feel that like me every one want something so
Important inside life I feel that those things will be good inside life but then I feel one
Thing from my mind because those stars are something important inside life but then
I feel just one thing from our mind that those stars look beautiful inside life then those
Stars look so enchanting inside life because those stars look totally so magical on each and
Every point but then I suddenly feel one thing from my mind that every one want those
Stars are something shine inside life but when I look at those stars fine inside life but
Then I feel that those stars are so nice in life I have just one feeling from my mind that
I feel that every one want to have one wish from stars and we want to fulfill inside life
But then I have just one power inside those stars which look so pretty inside our life
Then those stars are totally wrong inside life but then I feel that those stars are something
Which will have one thought from inside our mind but then I feel one thing from mind
But then star looks so perfect inside life so then those stars should be so lovely in life
Because their shine have one power inside life but then I feel one thing from my mind
Those stars are nice inside life I know those stars should look so nice because those
Wishes are so perfect and nice inside life but then those stars are wishing stars then
Look so perfect inside life I feel that those stars have just one power inside life but
Then I just wish one thing from my mind those magical things which happen inside life
I feel those things are totally wrong inside life I feel one thing in our life but then I just
Have one wish from my mind then I feel one thing from my mind that those thoughts
Are totally wrong on every point I must not just keep faith on magic inside life because
That magic will help us on each and every point then I feel that those magic are so
Perfect inside life I just keep thinking one thing from my mind that those thinking are
Something so important inside life but then I just feel one thing inside life but then I feel
That magic is something so important inside life but then I feel one thing inside life
Because after some thoughts are totally wrong inside life because those magic is not
Truth of our life but still one fact is truth we all want it in life but sometimes I feel
That expecting is not crime because some times when we dream something it turn
Truth inside life because then I just feel one thing from my mind that those truth which
Are important to me will turn wrong inside life after some time inside my life I just feel
One thought that flying fairies are impossible in life because on every moment and on
Every point I just have one thought inside life I feel that those airplanes and other resources
Of flying are important to our thinking and our life because on every point they help us
In flying may we are not that art of dream world but still they are nice and so perfect
For our future and our life when we think about our history we always find our dreams
Turning into truth from time to time inside life but then I just one thing from my mind
That sometimes our dream turn into true but just in different form of our thinking and
Different form of life so I just feel from heart that dreaming is not crime but then I just
Feel that from every point I need to understand my thoughts as well as my mind that
Dreams are not wrong and they are not crime on every moment and every point because
I just have one thought in life after all those thoughts are precious in life but then I feel
That those thoughts are so perfect inside life I feel just one thing from my mind that
Those magical things are so perfect in life but when they turn in reality they will turn
Wrong inside life but then those thoughts are wrong inside life because then I feel that
Magic is one thing important inside life because those magic turn wrong inside life but
Then I feel magic are something so important inside life after all those magic is totally
Wrong inside life after all those magical thing are all wrong inside life because those things
Are wrong in life but those reality are turning totally wrong inside life but I feel magic
Is not help us much inside life but if reality turn into that magic it will turn perfect in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...