Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Poem 471. Spoiled thing

                                                              Spoiled thing
Once when I saw something spoiled I just ask what shall suppose to do to turn it proper and right
I want to see that thing fresh and nice I want it to look perfect for entire future and life because
When we think those things are perfect inside life I have just one thought from every point in life
I feel those things which began to spoil are not something so perfect and nice inside our life
I just feel one thought from inside that things which are spoiled are totally wrong inside life
I just have one feeling from my mind that I want to things to be perfect and I don't want
Anything to wrong and spoiled I just have one thought from inside that those things which
Are spoiled where never going to turn in wrong way inside life I just never like to see those
Things in life because they have manage to damage many things from point to point in life
I just keep watching those things turn ugly in life I just want to repair them and turn them
In something better and fine so I started moving ahead on every moment and on every point
I just have one smell which look so wrong inside life I have just one feeling from inside and
I feel those thoughts are something which will spoiled inside life can be changed once again
When we began to get those things which are important inside life but then those things just
Get spoiled but when I search for that a method which will make them perfect inside life then
I just feel one thing from my thoughts and my mind that on every moment inside our life
I just have one thing inside that spoiled goods are something so nice inside life I just have
One thought from my mind I feel those spoiled good are something nice inside life but then
I feel that those spoiled goods are totally wrong from every side of our life so then I just
Want good things inside life so then I just feel one thing inside life because those spoiled
Goods inside life if they turn into good inside life because those spoiled goods are something
Inside life I just have one thing from my mind those spoiled goods are totally wrong in life
Because those goods are nice inside life when we get them right but then I just feel one thing
From inside that those things which happen to us in life look totally wrong inside life but
Then those good things are something which are not nice for our life because those goods
Seem to manage to hurt us on each and every point inside life I feel that those spoiled
Things are wasted just because those things are totally wrong for our future and for our life
Because then I feel one thing from my mind that those spoiled things can't be turn into
Right inside life so then from one point to another point finally I had one conclusion in life
Because on every moment I feel that those spoiled goods are not turn into alright because
Even after searching for them from time to time I just feel one thing from inside that in life
I have one thing from every point that those spoiled goods are not something right for
Our life because those spoiled things are not that bad inside life after all in our life I just
Feel one thing from my mind that on every moment I need to go ahead inside my life
And have somethings which will take us ahead on every point in that case I just need to
Understand one thing from my life that on every thing and from every point I need to
Go ahead inside life so then I need to understand one thing that those rotten things are in life
After all those things which are spoiled inside life but then when things are rotten in life
But then I just feel that those rotten inside life because those rotten things are something
Which are already destroyed so from one point to another point I have understood one
Thought from my mind after all those things are something which are important in life
But still they are gone out of our life just repeating them and asking for them will not
Help inside life I feel that those things are totally inside life I have one thing from my
Thoughts and my mind because when I went ahead I feel one thing from my mind that
Those spoiled things are lost inside our future and our life because when those things
Are kept behind then only we understand to go ahead in life just hoping for them to become
Some perfect once again in life it is totally false hope from our future and our life because
Those things never look as perfect as nice inside life but then I just feel one thing in life
But I just feel one thing from mind but then I need to get new things in life and got to
Accept those things are not coming back in life so then I feel that those spoiled inside life
I just have new things inside life because spoiled good never returned to their old self in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...