Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Poem 472. Confused mind

                                                           Confused mind
Whenever I decide to take some path inside my life then I find I am confused inside life
But on that moment I just have one thought inside life because on every moment inside life
I just feel one thing from my mind all those paths are mixed with each other on every thought
And on every point inside our life I just feel one thing from my mind that those thoughts are
Something wrong inside life because they will confuse me on every point of life but I just
Feel one thing from inside that those paths which I have seen are plenty of types and styles
But then I just feel there are sometimes of path but then I feel one thing inside life but then
I feel just one thing from my mind because those paths are mixed inside life after all those
Paths are totally wrong inside life I feel those paths are in different directions inside our life
But choosing them is hardest task for our life because those paths will confuse me from
Time to time because those paths are something great for our future and for our life and
On every point I feel just one thing inside our life because those thoughts are something
Which are inside our life because those paths are something which are confused inside life
I just feel one thing from my mind that all thoughts are totally wrong inside our lifeDue to them I just feel confused inside life but then I feel just one thing from our mind
But then I feel one thing from my mind which are totally wrong inside life after all those
Things are fully wrong inside life then I just have one thought inside life because those
Different paths confusing me on each and every point inside life I feel that those thoughts
I feel those various thoughts inside life because those different paths are taking important
Inside life after all those paths are totally wrong inside life after all those paths take us to
Objects are totally wrong inside life those path look every wrong inside life after all thosePaths are something important inside life but then those paths look something precious
Inside life after all those paths are something which are interesting inside life because
Those paths so important inside life on each and every point inside life but then I feel
That those paths are something important inside life because those paths are something
Which have object at end of our path of life so on every spot and on every point but
Then I just feel one thing from my mind that on every point those paths just cross in life
After all those paths are totally wrong inside life I have one thing just one ambition in life
Because those roads are something totally wrong in life I just feel one thought from inside
That which path should we feel one thing inside life I feel those paths are so complicated
Inside life so then I just have one thing in mind but then I feel that those things are
Something which have side effect inside life so then I feel one thing from my mind that
Those paths which I have selected are totally wrong for my life when we went ahead
In our future and our life I just feel one thing from my mind those paths are something
Which are right and wrong on every point I have just one feeling from our mind that those
Things which are stuck from point to point when I have one thing from my mind that
Paths are confused inside life I feel that my paths are something confusing inside life
Those paths are something which are totally false in life if we selected in wrong way
In our life I just have one thought from my mind those paths are stuck with wrong side
Inside life I just feel that those thoughts of that proper path manage to confuse us in life
I feel just one thing from my mind that those paths which I have to choose in life will
One day properly decide inside life I just have one thought from my mind that on every
Moment I feel one thing from inside our life I feel one thing from inside our life but then
I have one feeling inside life because when those paths confuse me inside life after all
Those thoughts are taking us on totally wrong point instead of taking on path I just
Start to try every path in life I feel one thing from my mind that those paths are totally
Wrong inside life when I get confused nothing seem right but now a days I feel that
Path are never wrong how we act on them is wrong in life path just suggest us objective
But how we get to use will decide future of our life some times even on worst path
People manage to shine and some people on best path destroy their life so on every point
I just feel while choosing path I waste my lot of time when how I walk on it is going to
Decide on which location we can go and on what point we will manage to win inside life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...