Friday, October 5, 2012

Poem 466. Unwanted race

                                                        Unwanted race
When even we are not interested inside that race in life we want just to sit peacefully
Some times we have to run the race when we just want to escape from that stress people
Began to force it inside life because when we went ahead inside our life I just feel one
Thing in life sometimes I just have to run a race inside life because I want to prove one
Thing from my mind that on every moment and on every point those races which I have
Ran in life are totally wrong inside our future and our life because when I went ahead
On some races they feel so nice for my mind I just feel one thing from inside that those
Races are so fast that I want to run in them inside my life because after every race in
Our life I just feel that it is not fair to run that race in life when we don't want to run
That race still on many points we are just forced to play race inside life because when
We go ahead on every point we just feel that this races are not helping us in life because
We just try to win it because we don't want to race then what is use of winning inside life
Just some one challenged us we start that race to keep hold on our thinking which tell us
That we can't do it inside life when we run such race they seem like some thing so tiring
For our future and our life on every moment we just have one thought from inside that
When those races are run we just feel one thing from inside of our mind I just feel one
Thought from inside of my mind that on every moment and on every point we need to
Run only those races which we like because if we run wrong race then those prizes
Will be have same level of uneasiness inside our future and our life because after all
Prizes are kept for just those people who like to run race in life when those races are
Began we want to win those prizes but then those races will not give happiness to us
Inside our life so we just take away someone's gift from people's thinking inside life
Because on every moment and on every point we need to run those races which are
Important to us inside life because those races are something which are important in life
But only when we want to win inside life I feel that those races are so nice for our life
I just keep hoping that these races will not harm us on any moment and on any point
Inside life I just feel one thing from my mind those races are something so wrong in life
Because those races are something which are totally wrong inside life because those
Races are something which are perfect for our life I feel that those races are for someone
For whom they are important in life but then on every moment and on every point we need
To find something important inside life because on every moment and on every point I just
Feel one thing from our mind that those races are so right inside our life just because
Someone says that I win or fail if I run them inside my life but then from my mind I just
Have one thought from inside that those things are totally wrong inside our future and
Our life I just feel one thing from my mind that those races which I will run are not
That perfect for our life because when we want to prove then we need to prove it from
Each and every side inside our life I just feel that those races are so perfect to prove
My point but I am just taking away things from people to prove my point when I think
This way I just hate that race from inside so now a days I just stop running races of
These types because people will just keep challenging us on every point but question
Is that do they really care for our future and our life they just do it to please some
Thought inside their mind why should we need to accept such challenge and try to
Destroy happiness of life after all those challenges are some thing so wrong on each
And every point because it will never prove any thing inside life since when someone
Decide to call you loser in life then you can't win before that person on any moment
And on any time so on every moment we just keep thinking one thing from our mind
That those thoughts which are involved inside our life never look so worst on any moment
And on any point I just feel one thing from inside that our thinking maybe help us in life
Because challenging people become our thinking and our lifestyle when some one just
Come and challenge us we take it without thinking much inside our life so challenging
Someone is not wrong inside their life because they have freedom in life but we are not
Using freedom to not accept challenge in life always remember one thing inside life that
Challenges are something which always come inside life but accepting each one is not
Perfect way of thinking or our future and life because in doing that we can't waste life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...