Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Poem 486. Devil's game

                                                                 Devil's game
It's so easy to point some one else but when things turn to you do you make any type of changes
We always feel from heart that others are not doing the best but inside my mind I feel just one
Thought on every moment that things which happen us are happened just because those people
Acted in wrong way inside life on every point I feel that I am acting in wrong way in our life
When things don't act in perfect way inside life I just feel that maybe I should have acted in
Different way if I turn things in other way of life on every moment and on every time I just feel
One thought from inside those things which look so perfect in life that other people are doing it
In totally wrong way of life I want to move ahead on every moment and on every time but still
Life doesn't go as per my wishes then I feel that I should have handled things in better ways of life
When I went ahead I just feel one thought from inside those things which look so perfect are not
That much nice in our life I kept hoping on every moment and on every time those things which
We do are totally wrong inside our life I just feel even when I come to position of those times
After all those things which other people do inside life are not something so good for our future
And then I just feel I need one chance in our life I have one thought from my life those things
Which happen to us on every point will don't look nice in life I just keep guessing things are
Something right in life I feel if I get chance then I will change it in no time but trust me all
My friends I don't want that chance inside life because playing to other people's role is not
That easy in life so on every moment I just keep thinking one thought from inside that those
Things which happen to other people are not that much nice inside life so then I feel one thing
From my mind that those things which will help me are not happening to me in my life when
I took position of that other person inside life because then I feel just one thing from my mind
That those things which happen to me are due to taking position of other person inside life
After all on every moment I just like to stick to my position for my life when I took other
Person's blame on every moment and on every time when we start to do that work inside life
I just feel doing other person's job in life on every moment I just have one thought from inside
Those duties which we do in our life are something which are precious in life but then I feel
One thing from life that I have one feeling from my mind after all those thoughts will look
So perfect in life turned into total wrong way in our life I just keep doing my job inside life
And I just need one thing in my mind I need to have awareness inside life when I move ahead
I just feel one thought from mind that when blaming is some perfect game for our future and
For our life I feel that those people who help us inside life are not some person who are so
Perfect in life I keep one thing from my mind that those people who are good for us on every
Moment and on every time inside life where not having those positions inside life let them
Get to those positions on every point we just need to understand our life because when we
Went ahead on every moment and on every time then I just have one thought inside mind
Those thinking which are precious to our life when I put blame on others it seems so nice
For us inside life but when I went ahead on every point I just feel that I need to tell truth
To my thoughts and my mind that on every moment I need to understand things in life
Which will make me aware on every point my thoughts which are so important to me should
Not be wasted in just criticizing others in life on every moment I need to change things in life
Those people whom I blame are not that perfect to my life they are just some people who are
Blamed by me needlessly in life when I went ahead I need to go ahead on every point I need
To understand I like this blame inside life after all those things which are so perfect in life
Look totally wrong inside life I feel that this blaming is just an excuse to ignore problems
Inside life on every moment and on every time I just point out at another person in my life
Because I just don't want to see that blame inside my life on every moment those thoughts
Will manage to look so wrong in life when I went ahead on every point I just feel that what
I am doing wrong thing in life just by pointing others I am hurting my morals from time to
Time so in my life I just need to understand points which tells me that I am playing one
Devil's game by joining those pointing games in life so I just feel one thing from inside that
Those worst game must not win us on any moment at all any thing inside our future and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...