Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Poem 483. Good nature's help

                                                        Good nature's help
What shall I suppose to say that when I did one big mistake I went ahead to help some one
Without thinking if that person really needed my help on those moment I thought that I am
Doing best I am giving those every person from my heart perfect type of help since my
Brain told me that I am doing correct never once I doubt that if I did some sort of mistake
Because inside my life when I went ahead on every moment I just feel that I wanted help
On such moment when we see tears in those eyes and I just began to think that one really
From inside of heart needed that sort of help when I see those tears I just feel one thing
That I needed some sort of help because on those moment I just never understood those
Tears in any thoughts or in any sense because inside my eyes those tears are not just winning
Any thing big to them but just our help because those tears shows me that I needed that
To give every one that help inside my mind on every moment I just feel one thing again
And again that helping needy person is always so great but never I thought one thing from
My mind on any way that those person who will help us soon need us on each and every
Way because my mind will win  many things in many ways they just confuse me on
Each and every way I just never understand what is perfect and what is best but still on
Every thought I just feel we are so best I just feel when I help that person then that person
Will understand my power and my greatness inside this world on every moment I just feel
One thought which will have on me some type of effect on every moment I have one thinking
On every day that when I went ahead to help those people I just never remember those
People may use that help for totally wrong purpose again and again on every moment I feel
Just one thought inside me again that those helps which I get in my world will manage to
Hurt me on many times and on many moment after all this life will not just proper and
Same in this world I will able to see many things which are so nice in each and every way
I just keep thinking one thought on every day that when we goes ahead in life I just keep
Thinking in my life that how many times people use my help in totally wrong way I just
Never understood what I feel when my help turns in wrong way inside this world
Because on every moment I just feel one thing from my mind and from my world
That those helps which I give to others turn into totally wrong way inside this world
Because those help which I receive inside this world no longer seem good to my life and
No more seem so perfect to my world because when those helps are used totally against
Every thing which I want in my world suddenly I feel so sad in my life because that help
Which will help me on every point but then I just feel one thing from inside that those
Help which is so important inside life I just have one kind of help which will touch my mind
Those thoughts are important in life I feel that in those help my kindness manage to enter
In life because those kindness which are touching our mind after all those help which will
Touch us and others life but not in positive way because those things have effects on other
People's life after all those help is so suitable which is precious for life I have just one thought
That sometimes help will take us totally wrong in life I have just one thing from world and
On every point but then those help are so important and then I feel help which are so nice
In our thoughts and mind those rays which are valuable in part of life I feel help will come
And touch wrong people sometimes but then I feel those help turn so wrong around world
And have worst results on mind because those results are so shocking that my mind will
Get confused on every point I feel that those help which I did to my world look so wrong
In life I just feel that I have destructed peace of minds but then many times even good nature
Help manage to destroy our life because they will just damage our life so just because by
Good nature means help will give us good results in life we just have to think twice and
Think if that person really need that help in life because that person will just manage to get
Suitable help but we just manage to feel that help is useless for our world after all in life
I just see one thought from inside that in our surrounding of world on every point because
We just feel one thing in life that sometimes our help manage to destroy world around us
On every point when we give it without thinking inside life or when we get convinced
On wrong point and then our ego just manage to close our eyes on every time in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...