Thursday, October 18, 2012

Poem 487. Simple dream

                                                          Simple dream
Why in life we can't have some simple and easy dream because I always thought I just prefer
In my life just one simple type dream which take ahead on every point and on every thinking but
Still in life on every moment and on every thinking I just feel that life is not that simple and easy
Type of thing I just keep on every moment those thoughts and thinking which take me to a simple
Type of dream I just feel confuse from inside even when it seems so hard to get them after all
I have select that dream with just one hope that it will make things easy for me as human being
Because when I went ahead in life with my dream I just keep one thought and one feeling that
Those dreams which are part of my life were not that much simple thing in life those dreams
Are something that began to manage to hurt my thinking on every moment and on every point
In every thinking I just need to keep my life as simple thing because on every moment I just
Hope from inside that I can able to get all those things which I have wanted to feel they are easy
And simple things and that is what I have learn from many experience type of human being
Those people who just feel that they knew many things when they went ahead to tell us in life
Each time when we keep hard dream then we will just suffer in life before we can get those
Dreams on every moment and on every time with our thinking I just feel that I can get what
Ever I thought and whatever I dream on every moment I just feel that we must not keep hard
Sort of dream because it will manage to hurt us in life as human being so then I just kept that
Thought inside my mind while keeping one dream and I just selected one simplest dreams
Out of all my wonderful dream I start to work hard to get that simple dream and inside my mind
On every time I just feel one sentence that is it is just a simple sort of dream which can enter
In my life on every moment and on every thinking I just need to go ahead in life with every
Sort of simple type dream on every moment I just feel one thing from my mind that when I set
Simple thing inside life I want it to me without much efforts in life but then I just look so clear
And simple so I wanted them quickly in life I just have one thing from my mind that those
Simple dream in life I feel those dreams which are simple are not so perfect to our life I feel those
Dreams seem so simple and totally wrong in life but then I just feel one thought from inside
Those dreams which are so nice for our life these simple dream are precious in life I feel that those
Simple things are which look so strange in life when I went ahead on every point I feel that
Those simple dreams should not give hard work in life but then I feel one thing from life but
Then those simple dream which is so perfect in life I just never feel that those simple dreams
Even need hard work in life because they are creating troubles in life I just keep guessing that
How did simple dreams are complicated inside life I just have one thought in life I feel those
Simple dream are not perfect inside life because even they needed to look complicated in life
After all those simple dreams in life can be achieved inside life then I feel one thing from mind
Those simple dreams which are important in life but then suddenly I have some simple dream
Inside our life I have just one dream from inside that to achieve something so from point to
Point inside life I keep thinking that those dreams which I see in my life are not that easy in
Our future and our life when we went ahead in our life I feel that those dreams which are
Complicated inside life after all those complicated dream inside life then I just have one feeling
Those complicated inside life I just began to think inside our life that those dreams which
Are important inside life but then I feel those complicated sort of dreams are going to hurt
Every one inside life I feel that those dreams which are not so simple in life look so confuse
On every moment and on every point I just feel that those dreams which are precious to life
Because on every moment and every point I just feel one thing from inside mind but then
I have just one thing from life because those simple dreams are not winning inside life but
Then I just have one thing in mind I feel that those things are totally wrong in life
Those simple dreams inside life I just have one thought from inside after all those dreams
Which are simple but are used to be comfortable for life since those dreams don't seem
That simple inside life so I just get upset inside life and feel all dreams are hard but then
Suddenly complicated dream inside life I just feel one thing from my mind that those dreams
Are precious in life I feel those dreams are so confused in life after all those dreams which
Are important in life I feel just one thing from inside sometimes my complicated dreams
Are achieved and then I feel confuse inside life should I be happy for achieving dream
Or feel sad because I don't able to achieve my simple and favourite sort of dream inside life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...