Friday, October 12, 2012

Poem 477. Lovely roses

     











 Lovely roses
Oh dear lovely rose do you like to listen to my story on any occasion and on any point because
I just don't got any one to listen to my story inside life every one is so busy inside life some just
Love to watch out of windows and at trees instead of watching at me and discussing my life so
My nice rose I have decided that you are my best friend of life I know one day you will die that
Is why I have clicked your picture to satisfy my mind how can people be so busy inside life that
They just don't have for some others few moments and time inside life on every point I just feel
One thing from inside I just keep thinking one thought from inside that those people who are so
Perfect inside life after all those people who are so busy in life are maybe don't understand this life
Because important things inside life which I want to tell all is nothing but just peace and happiness
Then maybe people don't want to interfere inside life I just want one thing inside life that was
Help from those people who can understand me in life so on every moment inside life I just feel
One thing from my mind that those roses which look so perfect inside life after all that rose
Inside life look so perfect to give company inside life I just have one feeling from every side
But then I just feel one thing inside life but then those people who are so important in life but
Then I just feel one thing from inside that maybe I am asking from too much help inside life
So then I feel that those people who are precious inside life are those who are so important
In life those people who are so perfect in our life after all those helps which I will get in life
But then I have just thought from inside I must not force those things on people inside life
But still when I meet those people I just feel one thing from my heart and from my mind that
On every moment I need to go ahead inside my life but I don't want people to understand my thoughts
As well as my mind I just keep thinking every day that my sun will not shine as bright as I hope
Inside my life but then once again I feel that hoping for that sun is so wrong in life on every
Moment I just feel one thing from inside those people who look so perfect are not that nice
Inside life they will not help me because they want to see their sun bright they just keep thinking
They are so perfect and nice inside life so they want it on every moment and on every time
Because when we went ahead on every moment of our life we just feel one thing from our thought
And our life I just have one thinking from inside our mind those people are totally wrong in life
But then I feel just one thing from our mind that on every point I feel that those people just never
Understand any thing inside life except their need on every point they just keep telling us on
Every moment inside life I feel that those things which are precious in life because when I went
Ahead in my life I just feel one thing from my thoughts and from my mind that those things
Which happen inside life look so perfect on every point but then I feel one thing inside our life
But then I feel just one thing from inside that those thoughts which are precious in life but
Then I have totally wrong view inside life I have just one thing from in the life I feel that those thinking
Inside life but then I feel just one thing from in the life but then I feel just one thought from
My mind I feel that those people are totally wrong inside life because those people are not that
Perfect inside life as we thought from time to time they will just went ahead inside life but then
When life went ahead on every point I just feel one thing from my mind those people are so
Wrong inside life from whom we always expect to help us on every thought and every point
Because on every moment and on every point I just feel one thing from my thinking and life
But then I feel just one thing from our mind those things are something which are precious
Inside life those people who don't want to help us are not something that much helpful in life
I feel that those things which are precious inside life turn in wrong way inside our life but
Then I went ahead inside our life those people who are so special to our life seem so wrong
On every moment and every time when we went ahead inside life I just feel that those thoughts
Totally wrong inside life after all those thinking in life which tell us that these people are not
Interested inside life but then I feel just one thing from my mind that on every moment in life
But then as days went ahead inside life I just feel one thing from inside that those people who
Are important in life where so confused on every time I feel just one thing from my mind
That those thinking of people understood inside life but then I just feel one thing from mind
That those people who are perfect in life but then those roses seem so nice so when I get
Disappointed from people I just talk to those roses inside life but then I feel just one thing
From my mind that on every moment I don't want to trouble those people who help me
Every time so I just decide to share it with roses and then decide to solve it by myself in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...