Thursday, October 11, 2012

Poem 475. World

                                                                 World
When ever I tried to say some thing good and nice I want to appreciate people inside my life
When I went ahead inside my life I just feel one thing from my thoughts and my mind that
Some people just come ahead and show me some ugly truth of world and ugly truth of life
They just start telling how wrong I am inside this life and on every moment I need to go
Ahead on every point I just have one feeling from my thoughts and mind that when world
Goes ahead I feel that things are not that perfect inside life I just began to feel that I am
Wrong in life but then once again some times my positive thoughts began to jump from inside
I just feel one thing from my mind that those positive thoughts in life are not perfect or maybe
They will not happen inside life on every moment and on every point still I feel just one thing
From inside that those things which happen in our life is not something which is perfect
To us on every time life will always change from point to point so when we go ahead in
Our thinking and in our life we just feel one thing from our mind that those things which
Help us on every moment and on every time must come always inside our life but it can't
Happen on every point we just feel one thing from our mind that those things which have
Effects on our mind are not something which look so perfect inside life I just always feel
One thought from inside that those good things which will enter in our life are not something
So nice on any point my life which went ahead on every moment seem like some thing
Stuck on every point on positive thoughts inside life I just have one thing from every angle
Of my life that sometimes positive happen but it will not happen all the time but people
Just claim that since they don't happen all the time we need to go ahead inside our life
And force to get things just as wish from time to time I know I am so confused on every
Moment and on every time that I want success for my future and for my life but life will
Not take us ahead as per our wishes on every time it will always help us only on those
Moment when we need to move ahead by destiny in life but when other times life don't
Help us we just jump on wrong conclusion in life which tell us that we will not win at all
Until we decide what is good and better for our life but when we decide we feel if life is
Beautiful then it should give us every thing which we ask from our mind and it will help us
Inside our thinking on every point if we accept beautiful doesn't mean getting each and
Every thing as we wish from our thoughts and from our mind it means winning many
Fronts of our life but not with just help of destiny but with our efforts inside life because
Life will choose us on every point it will take us ahead on every moment of our life but
Not with just happiness even with sorrows from point to point so life is not ugly but it is
A game or you can call it fight it is depend on you how did you take your life because
This is one game which can be also have many games inside I just feel one thing that
Life is one Olympic in which you can choose game of your choice but sometimes you win
And sometimes you loose but if you are true lover of game you will never quit it in life
Because then game will be everything to you and your mind you will never think that one day
People will laugh on you if you lose in life because question of losing never enter in life
After all we want to just win on every point but losing is one thing that happen in our life
On many occasions and on many time but those who love to play will play again which same
Spirit and smile they will never let failure hurt their heart inside life, life is one game in which
Many options of game will be given from point to point and we just feel one thing that we may
Lose when we went ahead in life but still we just keep playing inside life because sportsman's
Spirit is necessary in life those people who will lose in game feel just one thing from mind that
Those games in which we play are something so perfect and nice on every moment we must
Learn to love those games in life but neither in game and nor in life some people just don't
Have sportsmanship inside life they just started calling every thing ugly and cheating in life
When something goes wrong they just never accept it as truth and part of life they just never
Understand what should we feel from inside they just keep thinking that those games which
We play are not that perfect until we win them in life but I just feel one thing from inside that
Those people should have to learn one thing in life that game have just one winner and all
Others are loser in life but if we learn to give others respects that we can call them runner ups
In our life and if we call them loser in life then I feel we have majority of loser in this world
And on every point then there is one rule majority wins so finally losers will also win in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...