Monday, October 29, 2012

Poem 506. Happy Moment

                                                            Happy Moment
Some times happy moment touch in a strange way to us they touched us inside life
On every moment I feel happiness on every point I just keep thinking on every moment
Inside life that those moment are something precious in life but then those moment which
Went ahead in life I have some nice things in life because those moments which looks so
Happy on every spot of life never manage to take us ahead on every day of our future
And still on every moment we just keep getting upset on every angle of life I just never
Understand one thing from inside those moment which enter inside my life I feel just one
Thing from inside that I never want to go over happy moment inside life I just never let
Future hurt me on any point I feel just one thought of happiness that will give those moment
Which tell us that we are loser on every point when I have decided to went ahead I just
Feel one thought from inside those moment of happiness will just always manage to come
Ahead on every occasion by those thoughts inside life I feel those moments which take us
Ahead are not helping us at all in life I feel that happiness will be so precious to us on every
Moment and on every point I want those happiness which will manage to hurt us in life
Is not taking us ahead as per our wishes from time to time on those precious moment
When my thinking stop and I just get so attach to that happiness on every spot of life
I just feel one thing that those moment of happiness will manage to destroy my future on
Every moment and on every point I never want to go ahead as per my thinking inside life
I just keep feeling happiness will never let me go ahead because I just never want to go and
Manage to get over those sad moments inside life I never want to move ahead on any point
I just feel that moment of happiness will not going to hurt us on any occasion of our life
I feel one thing from inside of my mind that those moment which are so important to us
Are keeping us on that spot of future inside life but then I feel one thought from inside life
To our heart and we want to keep those happiness alive inside my life on every point I just
Feel one thing from inside those moment which manage to hurt me on many points because
When we need new happiness inside life they are giving happiness of just past inside life
That things which happen in past are something not so nice for my future and for my life
Because those happiness thoughts are part of our future and our life when we went ahead
On every point we just feel one thing from mind that those thoughts have manage to hurt
Me in my future and inside my life I just want to get over those thoughts from my mind
Because happiness of future depend on bearing of those sorrows inside life I feel so sad
On every moment and on every point because I have manage to loose my hopes in life
Since my mind want happiness and I just keep it from past inside mind so my mind never
Dare to come ahead and manage to hurt me on every moment of life I will never win on
Every point but still I have to ignore that past failures to get happiness inside life I just never
Want to move ahead as per my thoughts and as per my wish in my life I want to go ahead
On every moment inside life then only I can get that past which is so perfect for my future
Inside life I feel just having things as I wish don't look that much perfect on any moment
And on any point I will never understand those thoughts which will manage to hurt us
Inside life because I feel that they are giving happiness to us on every moment inside life
After all those thoughts which are so precious inside life but then I feel those sorrows
Are going to come ahead in life and for that I just feel one thing from inside those concept
Which are wrong inside life those things which are happening on every moment and on
Every time I feel just one thing from one point that when happiness will rise inside life and
On every moment on every point I just feel one thing from one area of our life I feel that
Those things which will cross limits on every point will not win in our future and in our life
I just have one thought from inside those lives without which don't think every time of
Past happiness will live pleasant and nice kind of life and on every moment we just feel one
Thing from inside of our mind those things which are truly touching our mind I just feel
One thing from inside that those thoughts of happiness never take us ahead as we wish
From inside we just feel one thing on every moment and on every time that those thoughts
Which touch us are not giving us happiness because past have already manage to move ahead
As per wishes inside life and our present will manage to become past on every moment of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...