Friday, October 19, 2012

Poem 490. Wish on star

                                                                Wish on star
When I see a star shining then I just can't stop myself from wishing I just feel may be
That star fulfill my wish I know about world and it's every thing still inside my mind I just
Keep hoping to get things as per my wish and thinking on every day of life I just hope that
Same thing that inside our life I just never able to get any important thing but still every time
In that star I keep wishing because when that star many people says some thing after all
That star don't have just my wish it also have other people who also start wishing some thing
After all that star is some sort of nice thing which can give us that hope that one day we will
Manage to get every thing sometimes I feel that my star is so loaded by those wishes which
I keep in mind that may be even my wishes are enough to confuse that thing in mind I know
Very well every scientific thing but still I told my mind that this is not time to start wishing
Some important thing when stars shine in sky we just wish one thing that those shines which
We see are so perfect for every human being I just never understand when I have wishes
Inside our life  but then I feel just one thing from my mind I just feel that I know every thing
I know that science as well as those logical things but then on every moment I just feel one
Thinking from each and every human being after all those things which I wish from stars
And every thing is wrong thing because those stars which have silver shining then I just feel
One thing that those stars are so beautiful and we just feel one thing that those stars where
Are something which are precious thing I feel those stars have beauty inside them on every
Moment and on every thing I just feel one thing from mind that all those things which are
Given with proof to every person inside life that beauty can make you have those dreams
In life which left logic far behind we just began to dream on that star and forget other things
In life we just keep giving excuses for none completed dreams because when I grow up
With it that knowledge slowly left us far behind as per dreams on every moment I just have
One thought in life as human being I just have one thing from my mind and on every moment
And on every thing I just have thought that those stars which have that perfect shine I just
Have one feeling that those stars are beautiful in shine then in sky we see those stars are
Something which give silver light in sky on every angle and every direction as human being
I just feel those lights are beautiful and nice inside life after all those sky have something
Nice and interesting inside life but then that sky are something pretty which have some kind
Of shine after all those sky have beautiful light have nice thing so then I just feel that on that
Star I just wish some thing which are pretty for every human being but then those light just
Manage to give us happiness to our thought and thinking but then on that star I began to
Wish nice and perfect thing I just feel one thought inside my life in thinking I just feel
One thought inside human being I have one thinking inside life for human in thinking but
Then on that light of that star we just keep one thing inside our life by our thinking then
I feel that those light are something so precious to human being I just have one thought
Inside life regarding every thing I just keep thinking that those stars will one day give me
Something I just have some thoughts inside life because then I feel just one thing that in life
Those star give beautiful sort of thinking which take us ahead on every moment as human
Being inside their thinking when we move ahead without thinking I just feel one thing that
Those thoughts are totally wrong for their thinking because they are hurting us on every
Point and on every thinking because many times I just keep feeling that one day that star
Will help me in getting my dream when I get with my efforts in thinking I just have one
Thought on every moment I just have one thing that those things which are nice for our life
After all those stars are so beautiful in thinking on every moment I just feel one thing then
Are totally right for human being I just have one thing that those stars are something which
Are beautiful for human being but then I just feel one thought inside life but then stars are
Something worthy for human being but then I have one thought that in life I have those
Star are something so important to human being so then I feel just one thing that those things
Which are precious to me can't achieve by just wishing I need to understand that admiring
Star's beauty is nice thing but then we can't assume super power in them but then I just
Feel one thing from thinking that assume magic in every thing is not right for human being
Sometimes we need to apply logic even if that star have power to human being because on
Every moment I thought just one thing that silver shine of star manage to hurt human being
Because when we don't complete our wish then I feel that we no more like beauty of stars
In life after all those beauty which enter in sky look so perfect to all in our life and thinking
So we wish one thing those white shine of star look so beautiful and nice for human being.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...