Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Poem 507. Scare

                                                                    Scare
In life some times you get scared so inside your heart those things which are so nice on every
Moment and every day I just feel that what I feel inside every day that was one scare inside my
Thought and my mind on every moment I feel just one thing from inside scare which I face
Inside our mind from those things which happen inside life are not going ahead as per our
Thoughts and wishes in life on every moment I feel that my heart is so scared on every moment
And on every point I just feel one thought from inside those feeling which will hurt me are
Nothing but just those things which are so scary because people just scream against us on
Every moment and on every point I just never understand one thought from inside that those
People which scare me are not helping me on any point they are just doing every thing to get
Their motive but sad thing is that when they do we feel scared from inside when you look
Around you then you just feel every thing is perfect and right have some surrounding in life
Inside life on every moment and on every time I feel just one scare in life what did those
People who against me can do in life so inside  even ringing of my door bell become problem
For my future on every time I just keep thinking that I can go ahead as I wish in life but I just
Stood on one place whole time because that scare don't let go ahead in life I just feel one thing
That worst thing is that scare which enter in life it manage to hurt me on every moment and
On every point I never understand something inside life I feel that we are scare of those things
Which are perfect in life then I know one thing that is happening in life I have lost my faith
Due to some things inside life I feel just one thing from inside I feel that those scare are so
Important for me on every point inside life I just feel that those scare are so perfect and then
I feel that those scare look so perfect inside life after all those scare are looking so wrong
In life I feel that scare which is so important inside life because those scare will help me to
Move ahead in life on every moment I feel that those scare are totally wrong inside life then
I just have one scare inside life but then I feel that this scare will make me so happy on that
Every moment inside life I feel that those scare are so nice inside life because those scare
Will manage to help inside life I feel that those new scare inside life after all those scare
Are so wrong inside life I feel that those scare are totally wrong inside life I feel that those
Scare will manage are so perfect inside life I feel that those scare are something wrong
In life I feel that those scare are totally wrong on every moment and on every point but
Then I feel that this scare will help me on every moment and on every point but that scare
Manage to hurt me on every moment and on every point because they are just that part
Of life which we spend with people who have just one expectation in life on every moment
And on every point I just feel that this scare which make us alive inside life then I feel
Just one thing from my mind that I can't expect those people on any point inside life but
As days went ahead I just have one thought from inside that people who came and meet
Me with just their expectations never help me much in life when I went ahead then I just have
One thought from my mind those scare which are so important on every moment and
On every point I feel just one thought from inside I feel that those scare inside life I feel
That this scare will manage to help inside life after all those things are so nice in life but
Then those scare are totally wrong inside life I feel that one thing from inside my life
After all those things which are so precious inside life I feel that one thing from my
Thought and my mind that those things which look precious inside life I feel that those
Things which scare me are totally wrong inside life after all those scare are so important
Inside life because those people are so wrong of every point that they expect us to
Fulfill their want inside life I just never understand what those people feel from inside
But I feel just one thing that I am totally wrong on every side life just because these
People convince me fulfilling their wish is duty of my life but then as days went ahead
On every moment and on every point I just feel one thought from inside that those
Things which happen in our life because we feel that we must do as they wish in life
But sometimes we need to understand that people can't get things as per their wish in life
I mean to say that this is not about us it is about those people who keep advising us in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...