Monday, October 29, 2012

Poem 505. Wrong song

                                                              Wrong song
There are two types of  songs which are always perfect for our life and our thoughts since on
Moment and on every point I just feel one thing from inside that both types of songs are required
Inside our future and our life I feel just one thing from my mind that both songs are so perfect
And right for our life because we are not fully wrong or right inside our life so on every moment
I just feel one thing from my mind that sometimes one type of song look so perfect and right
I just began to prepare it for hours inside life but then as I move ahead in my life I just feel one
Thought from inside that those songs are giving me any success inside life because on every
Moment and on every point I just need to two things inside life I feel my songs are so limited
For my future as well as for my life those songs are something which are so wrong for my
Future inside life I just feel one thing from my thought and my mind since those song takes
Hours before preparing it from time to time inside our life because those songs which look
So nice inside life after all those hours which I spend on preparing seem so wrong on every
Moment and on every point of my life so it was so perfect and great song for my future and
For my life after all songs are so perfect for my every lyric inside my life and every concept
Seem so perfect on every style it's length look just perfect inside my life because on every
Point inside life I just feel that this song can always help us in life after all those songs which
Look so perfect inside my future which are so good for my future and my life I just went
Ahead to read that song to some audience in life and then suddenly every problem become
Alive in my life on every moment and on every point I just have one thing from inside that
That song can't be understood by those audience in life in fact from my heart I just want to
Stop reading any song those people inside life after all those people will not look so perfect
For our future and our life but then as our life went ahead on every point I just feel one thought
From inside that those songs which look so wrong before them and that wrong which they
Want from me will never come inside my life because on each and every point I just feel one
Thing from inside that those songs which look so perfect to my mind are no more that perfect
For those people because they are so different than me inside life but I just can't say any one
Inside my life because as song went ahead I feel one thing from my mind that I must sing to
Every one because that is my duty of life so I decided to make new songs which will make
Happy both of us inside life because those songs which look so perfect for our life in every
Part of our future and our life I feel just one thing from my mind that those songs which look
So perfect for our life after all those songs are something which will have sad effect on every
Point maybe we feel happy on different things but sadness seem so common inside our life
I just never understand how can I manage to destroy our happiness and our peace in just one way
In our future and in our life because things are going away same way inside our future but
It happen just in case sadness in case of happiness inside life we all want different front in life
On some point some dance with joy and other want different thing in life because those things
Which look so perfect to us are too different for my world and my life because thoughts
Which enter inside life which ask me again and again from inside why did I need to have
Just common sadness in heart why can't find some common happiness for our heart but
Sadly happiness seem so apart for many heart some feel happiness while other feel sadness
Inside heart people just can't able to adjust on happiness by sharing each others problem
Inside our life but then I just feel one thing from my heart that those things which are really
So sad for our heart that we just like to come together on just sorrowful part when something
Nice happen we just love to boost our ego and we just keep screaming on each other inside
Heart I think one thing from my heart that we just never want to share happiness from our
Thinking and heart we just want to store it inside our heart and that's why happiness never
Seem common for all heart and people never agree on concept of happiness on any part but
Since people feel just one thing that their problems are so heavy for their thoughts and for
Their heart they just like to share them on any part so those sorrows become just truth

Of our thinking and heart and instead of happiness sadness become such common song
We just need to adjust in happiness then we will never select that wrong song for our heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...