Monday, July 30, 2012

Poem 355. Dream of Alice

                                                      Dream of Alice
Have you ever felt you are missing something those lovely things which happen in life of many
Human being have you ever felt I just want one thing to say we have never lost some train
Any thing we were before human still we are human being we have all those talents which god
Have given us as human being and if you ask me I feel best talent is to imagining things I know
We can't waste our life just imagining things but still I feel from my mind that I can enjoy any
Thought or thinking as human being because I can live my life just by my nice thinking so in
Our life on every thought and every thinking I just feel one thought that I can imagine those
Beautiful things like those flowers and those trees which I like as human being because I can
Have right to imagine in free time as human being when days went ahead slowly as I imagine
I just feel one thought as human being I feel those nature have that beauty which will please
My thoughts and my thinking because as some human being I just did one wrong thing that
Was thinking in one way as human being that if I imagine something nice and it don't happen
It will hurt my feeling I feel that on every point anyway things are happening as human being
I feel that we are never winner as human being but then when I think that I will fail in something
I just feel I will feel hurt even when I know that I have wrong thinking as human being so
Then in life on some points and some thinking I feel nothing can prepare me in case of failing
I can't be prepared for failure by imagining wrong sort of thing I will just upset my thoughts
And I just can't imagine happy things instead of that I feel sometimes I can imagine nice things
Because as days went ahead on every point and thinking I just feel that I can have whatever
I want while imagining because as days went ahead I just thought one thing that this beauty
Of life never look perfect for human being because as days went ahead with every thing then
I just feel one thought from my thinking that those beautiful scene which we can see and visit
In dream sometimes we don't deserve as human being because as days went ahead on every
Thinking I just feel that I like that nature on every point as human being I feel that can even get
Nice flower in desert if I am willing to think this is what I feel life as I can live in dreams on
In every point as human being we feel just one thought and one thing that in our life we need
To understand all part of thinking this dream is something perfect from that garden which is
Full bloom and flower with perfect colours and smell for human being because in that garden
Of mind we don't need to include any wrong thing in our life as human being I feel that my mind
Will be so perfect only if we like those dreams which are so perfect for our thinking and on
Every moment we just imagine things we feel that when colours enter in sky and make it so
Perfect for our liking then we will be so happy as a human being we will just feel one thought
From our mind and from our liking that those beautiful landscape which we saw from mind
Are most refreshing we don't need any one or world's any part as to go and visit as human being
Only our mind can understand our thoughts and make for us all those perfect and unique things
When we walk on road in life we see many things but inside our dreams each thing reach to
Such perfect and such a nice dream I just feel from heart that our satisfaction lies inside us
As a human being we just feel on every moment that we are nothing important but just one
Big bunch of dreams which will please us on each and every thinking so when we can have
Every thing in dream why did we feel scared while dreaming some just feel one thought on
Every dream that if it broken it will hurt us in our thinking but I feel from my mind that
There are many things which look so perfect in life but still not that good as human being
I feel just one thing as human being I feel that I have pleasant sort of our dream but then
I think that pretty sort of beauty I feel that this is so unique and lovely dream because
On aspect of our dreams I just feel that it is so unique sort of dreams I just feel on every point
Inside my life after all those dreams are beautiful for unique sort of dream so then on each
And every point I feel that it is impossible to become cinderella inside our world because
On every moment we can't get always royal sort of treatment I feel that those royals
Things are something totally wrong for every one as human being so then on every point
We can be something nice in this world by dreaming like Alice we can dream in every way
So I just feel one thing that it is not easy to royal but easy to dream so I become Alice of dream.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6954. Word give new shine to

                         Word give new shine to  Word give new shine to thought of life which open dream in new way for mind that form new l...