Friday, July 27, 2012

Poem 349. Pretend

                                                         Pretend
In the life why we have to pretend on each and every day so then I feel that in my life
In our life I feel one thing from each and every point I have to say I have to pretend on
Many points that my life is so perfect on every time even when some time I have sorrows
In our life because I feel that on many points in life since we are part in our life so then
I feel that I must think on every point in life I have those things which are not nice when
I feel that even in our life so I feel that on every moment in our life so I will like in life
But then I feel that something are precious thing in life after all those thoughts are in life
I have such thoughts out of our mind but then sorrows are hidden and I gave such big
Smile but then after some time in our life I feel just one thought from my thinking and
From our mind then suddenly I feel one thing in life because those thoughts are something
I feel that in our thoughts are something not so perfect in life we all know that on some
Problems in our life I feel that our life is something so important for our life but then
Sometimes we just pretend that we are happy even in our sorrows of life to make people
Happy in our life because from every point in my life I have just one feeling from my
Thoughts and from my mind I feel those sorrows are nothing but just something should
Not stretched but ignored in our life as our life went ahead I feel on every moment
And on every time that I need to forget our sorrows and our life because on every point
I feel that sorrows are something which are something so hard for our soul and life
Because sorrows should be something which are nice for our life those sorrows are
Something which are not nice for our life because on every moment and every time in
Our future and life I feel that forgetting sorrows will be nice for our life because as days
Went ahead on every time we just feel one thing from my mind that if I keep pretending
Some times that happiness is thing which look nice for our life as I went ahead on every time
Sometimes those sorrows were replaced by happiness in life as days went ahead on every
Thought I feel that we must forget sorrows as part of our life so when I pretend happiness
I feel it is okay for my future and for my entire life I have just one feeling on every point
That those sorrows which I gathered in life can be forgotten slowly from my future and
From my life on every moment I just feel one thing in my life that I can be happy if I
Forgot thought of sorrows on each and every point in my life on every point I have just
One thinking in my life I have forget those sorrows which seem so nice in life but when
I have something important in my life that is token of happiness even if it means pretending
That happiness inside life as we go ahead on each and every point I just feel one thought
From my mind that happiness is something good for our life I just feel one thought on
Every moment in my life that only if I have to pretend this way it is nice for our life but
Sometimes we even have to pretend sorrows inside life when we are happy to get something
In our life even some unknown person suffer some loss we need to pretend sorrows and
That time if unknown person die inside your life even if you see that person you will see
Those sorrows on every point I have one thought from my mind that those sorrows
Which we will gather are something not that important in our life as we want to go on
Every day of our life I just feel one thing from my mind that I don't want to bear sorrows
In my future and in my life on every moment I just feel that I can't cry I know that
Is not nice but how can for unknown person we can forget our happiness and cry
But this is truth of life just pretending happiness is not enough for our life sometimes
We even have to pretend sorrows and learn to cry on each and every time I feel just
One thought from my mind that those sorrows which we have are something so important
For our future and for our life that on every moment I feel that I just want to stay away
From those sorrows and store happiness inside my mind but I just feel one thing on every
Moment and on every point that those sorrows which enter in our life are something not
So pleasant for our thoughts and our mind we need to understand them on every moment
Of our future and of our life because those sorrows are something not much good for
Our future and for our life those sorrows are something which are not perfect for our life
But still they are something which look so precious for life and I just feel one thing in life
That those sorrows which we need to pretend are another truth of life which teach us that
We can't live alone we have to live with other person inside our future and inside our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6954. Word give new shine to

                         Word give new shine to  Word give new shine to thought of life which open dream in new way for mind that form new l...