Monday, July 2, 2012

Poem 305. Celebrity

                                                         Celebrity
In my small life I saw many celebrities with eye some are very famous and
Some has already touched the sky they are so perfect inside our thoughts and
Our heart because those people have achieved something from thoughts and from
Those hearts their skills are something which prove worthy for their each and
Every act so inside our thoughts are important for our life's part and then we watch
Them with such happiness inside our thought and our heart because as days went
Ahead on each and every person's thought because inside our life they have shown
Something so special inside our thought and our heart so inside our life's every part
We just feel one thought from our heart that their extraordinary thinking in our life
On each and every part because on each and every moment they showed us those
Talents which are our life's important sort of part but on those moment inside heart
I just feel one thing from my heart that was my one thought which just always remain
Inside my heart because on every moment and on every thought I think those people
Are so great because they are so best in their work and in their part on that moment
People use to tell me that there are some people who are celebrities true fans they just
Like them so much that they have nothing more important for their future and heart
As days went ahead on each and every part we just feel one thing from our heart that
We can never be better than them in many parts so they are something so precious
Like some shining diamond or some perfect shining star which always we can see in sky
We all thought one thing when we are small child that we will keep liking that actor or
Sports star for whole part of our life we never feel from our heart that one day we can
Change our choices but at that moment at least we are sure that we are fan of that star
From inside I use to think that way when even as days went ahead from time to time
We just feel one thing from our mind we feel that when that star don't shine that properly
In our future and inside our life then at least we can be sure that we are really liking that
Star inside our life I use to like one actor that way in life even on his most flop picture
And on his worst joke I use to smile when that actor does something best I use to smile
So I thought I am true fan of that actor after all what else can a fan do inside life after all
For one actor this was enough thing to prove that we like him in life but as days went
Ahead on each and every time we just feel one thing from our mind we feel that we like
That actor because other people asked us from time to time that which actor is your
Favourite inside your life as days went ahead from time to time we just feel one thing
From our thoughts and from our mind that we are perfect fan for them inside life because
When someone stood even on worst day fan of someone in life then that must be true fan
Inside life I use to think that I am perfect fan inside my future and my life but one day
Inside life I heard that actor had come near my school on that day and just on that time
All my friends who are his fan and who are not his fan ran towards that side while leaving
All those books behind inside our life they don't care for school or any thing else that time
They all just wanted to see that star from heart inside their life because as days went ahead
Slowly after some time I just feel that I have two option that I can run after that star or
I can attend my school with my books inside life but instead of running after him I feel
Maybe I will keep my book for me as a helper inside my life I just want on every moment
Inside our life to get success inside my life and for it I need my school maybe I am not
Such big fan of that star inside my life because that star never look that best in our life
We just feel one thought from our thinking and our mind we feel that those thoughts which
We have are something not correct and right we feel that inside our world we must understand
What is perfect and right for my future and for my life after all as days went ahead from time
To time I don't want to run after someone I want to win inside my future and inside my life
Even if I don't win I just want to try at least inside life I just feel one thought on that moment
Still I feel same thing inside my mind why did we leave our important thing like education
Behind just because we want to run after celebrity in life because if you try with proper thought
And proper way trust me you have power to work your way so up that you can be celebrity in life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6955. World start to create

                              World start to create  World start to create new touch to mind which form new direction to thinking of soul th...