Monday, July 23, 2012

Poem 342. Maze

                                                         Maze
Why doing right thing is so difficult and hard why every time right thoughts have to get punished
Before they justify themselves and prove that they are truth of heart why did they have to
Suffer so much struggle pain when whole world can see that truth why don't whole world
Just forget all other issues and come with us as it should come together on every issue
When required and needed but it seems as if no one have power to fight for that truth but
Still on every moment I just feel that no one is ready to answer properly on that problem
Or on that issue I just feel one thing from my heart and again in this world that every issue
Which will arise become something perfect for our world when that is the truth of world
It seems as if world suddenly avoid that truth on every moment inside our world as days
Went ahead on each and every point I just feel one thing from my mind that finding truth
Is something so important in life but standing by it seems like some hard task for people
Inside our life on each and every point in our life I just feel that all those tasks which I plan
Don't look so perfect for our life because when I start going after truth people just not like
To support it at all in my life they just give excuses and support wrong thought on each and
Every moment in my life our future will change from every point if we decide to tell truth
To other people inside life I just feel one thing on every point that those truths are perfect
Are not something so nice when I tell people to follow them in life because truth neither
Satisfy their greed nor satisfy ego in their life truth will keep rising from every corner
Of our future and of our life as we walk with truth we feel more losses than benefit in life
We feel that we are walking on hardest road of entire life as I move ahead on each time
I just feel one thought from my mind that those people who are part of truth are not
Something perfect inside life because those thoughts are something which need hard efforts
To come ahead in life as our life goes ahead on each and every point we just feel one thought
In our life we feel that we should run after truth because many people are preferring lies
But still at end I feel that my truth is something for me perfect and nice as my days went
Ahead on every time I feel that why wrong thing have to be so easy in life that every time
Every one goes near wrong thing and then feel that it is so perfect in my life that on
Every moment I just have one thought that even if it is going to lose then why did we
Need to keep that thing so clear in life because those things which are so perfect are
Something not nice for our future and our life as we went ahead we just find that wrong thing
Become beloved every time because those wrong things are something so perfect for life
Even when they lose finally people like to use easy way for sometime in life and even then
They claim that in their life they have never understood those thoughts about life are
Something not so good for our life as I walk ahead on every time I just feel one thing
From my mind that good things are hard because they are precious in our life and bad
Things are easy because they are not let by any rules inside life and in that maze of good
And bad it stuck our life in which every one set a way to go out in life bad ways means
Breaking rules of mazes and crossing walls by wrong way in life but many times we feel
That we can get out of it by that way but mostly we just go out on totally wrong place
Or just remain stuck inside but good way means searching for that way to go out in life
But it is not easy to find in life as we went ahead on many points I just feel that this maze
Will complicate by moment and moment inside life because many times this maze just
Take us to same place from which we have started our life and this maze so hard that
We can't able to find way to go out of it in life and then when we see others are taking
Those shortcuts and try to tell them don't do it in life I feel they will never listen so never
Try this in your life just walk on our own maze and try to find your road with friends
Who think like you in life never ever dare to think that you can change someone's heart
Because it is not possible in life we have not taught them they have learn things from
Different sources in life and they will even claim that they are not good but worst in life
So they will never accept good as truth of life they will just say that bad things are something
So perfectly part of our future and our life so on every point in our life we just feel on
Every day that good and bad are just two parts of life finally we want to go out of that maze
Because if we don't find our route and waste our time in convincing in life may be we will
Find out that this maze is something not that nice for our future and for our life on every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6955. World start to create

                              World start to create  World start to create new touch to mind which form new direction to thinking of soul th...