Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Poem 307. Beauty of nature

                                                      Beauty of nature
I have seen  many mountains and I have seen many types of sky so when I see beauty
Of those mountain and of those sky I just feel one thing from heart and from my eye
That first one which I saw was so best that I just want to keep it's picture near my thought
As well as near my heart because as days went ahead from every point inside my mind
I feel that those nature which so perfect inside our life and I just feel that maybe I just
Keep watching that picture from thought and our heart because those natures are something
Which look so nice to my thought and my heart because as days went ahead from my
Thought and from my want I just feel one thing from those thoughts which are not that
Perfect for our thinking from our heart then for few moment I have those thoughts which
Look so perfect in nature from heart when I watch those sights from nature I just feel
One thing from our heart that those thoughts are something so perfect for my thought
And for my heart on every point I just feel one thing from heart that on those scene we just
Feel one thing from heart that those scene which look so perfect for our thought and
For our heart that these mountains which look so nice for our thoughts and our hearts
Those mountain have many types of colours inside my life after all those colours are so
Different inside our life on any part of our life those mountains are something so unique
And perfect for our thought and our mind those mountain have plenty of colours inside
Our life because many types of mountain have many times of colours inside our life and
Those colours are so pleasant for our future and our life those mountain have two colours
Inside our life some have dark green and white inside life after all those mountain are
Something which are important for our life because those mountain have so nice colours
Sometimes they look dark on one sight and then suddenly I feel that those dark colour
Are not that nice inside our life then suddenly their green colour after sunlight we just feel
One thought inside our life that those green colour are also so nice so I expected that
Our mountains are so lovely and green as I never seen different mountain as child so
I just feel one thought from life that those mountain are most beautiful for my life
But then one day when I went on tour I saw something shocking for my eyes that there
Were white mountain full of ice and to people who stay there they are just one type
Of their future and their life because they feel that those mountain look just look white
Inside our future and our life after all whiteness of those mountain was surprising
Inside my life I never saw those white mountain and then I received more shock inside
My life I saw then turning golden when sun set between them on that perfect point
And I felt that I had seen heaven nothing will be more beautiful than this inside life
So I just kept admiring it inside our life and I felt that those golden mountains are
Something so best inside life that I feel on every moment inside our life that those
Mountain look so perfect and nice for our future and our life as days went ahead from
Time to time inside life I just feel one thing inside my life that those mountain which
Look so nice for our future and our life on every moment we just feel one thing in life
That after some time those golden mountain turn into white I just love them so I thought
It was best shock I never love anything more inside my life I just feel that my search
Stop on that spot inside our future and our life because when I return back once again
Inside my life for some days I kept that those mountains are so best but it happen only
Until I don't saw my green mountain in rain once again in life I just feel one thought
From my mind that those white mountains are best for my future and for my life but
When I saw those rain on those mountain I once again began to see those mountain
As best in my life let me tell you I have not seen all types of mountain inside my life
Those red mountains from far away or those sand mountains from dessert except
In picture but still I feel so confuse from our heart and our thought which mountain
Is so perfect for nature while doing it I just understood one thing about this world
Everything is so beautiful inside our nature that you can't have any scale to tape to measure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6955. World start to create

                              World start to create  World start to create new touch to mind which form new direction to thinking of soul th...