Thursday, July 26, 2012

Poem 347. Lose

                                                          Lose
Sometimes in life nothing seems perfect and the best because as we went ahead in life on
Each and every day losing is seem like something worth for our future and our life because
As days went ahead on each and every time I just feel one thing from my mind that on every
Thought in our life I have to think about those things which are not perfect in our life I feel
That those thing which are nice are not something so important to win in our life since on
Every day we feel that success is something so important in life that losing seem something
So impossible to accept in our life so on every point in our life we just feel that those thoughts
Of success are something just part of our mind we need to have those thoughts on each point
And we just feel that we have got them in wrong way in our life so when we start walking
Around in our life we feel that we must act perfect on every moment of our life because
When we walk on many ways and on many time we just feel one thought from our mind
That on every moment in our life we need to understand our special talent of winning on
Every time because as we go ahead and win something we feel that we just never want to
Lose in our life because losing will be such horrible thing in life so on every moment we just
Struggle to make things perfect for our future and our life so on every thought and on every
Point we just think one thing in life that on every moment we need something perfect so
That we will not choose after once winning in life because we can just see those tears of
Losers on every angle and every point we just see that appreciation we get when we win
In our life we feel so happy when people clap for you on each point that we want that
Clapping to continued on days as well as on nights so we just keep working until we get
Full exhausted in life we just keep going ahead from every point to point because as days
Went ahead on every moment of life I just feel one thought from my future and my mind
That every time when I win I feel more fear of losing in life and that's when I start to think
Those wrongs ways which I can use on every day of life I feel just one thing from my mind
That on every point in our life how can I just win on every day of my life but still when I get
Success I feel that it is necessary like breath in life so too much success give us those
Wrong signs which tell us that we will lose everything if we lose just on one time in life
We feel that appreciation will keep people with us and it will help us on every point so in life
That people will leave us alone behind and then we will remain shattered and useless for life
If we lose once in our life so I just feel one thing from my mind that losing become worst
Kind of thing and worst type of future for our entire life so on every point in my life I just
Feel one thing in life that as days went ahead in my life on every point I just think that
We just become too scared of failure in life we run after success and failures seem like
Some monsters of our life but sometimes my heart ask do you really think that those failures
Are that bad part of life I mean when it is bad one which harm our future in big way
I can understand that we feel that it is monster of our life but then when I think about it
In other way I just feel one thing in my life that on every moment I need to have my future
So perfect that I feel we must understand it in our life that without failures no one can get
Perfect future in life because those failures show us true friends and true enemies of life
They show us what we are searching on every day of our life I just feel one thing from
My mind that my future is perfect only when I get true friends and false friends leave away
My life and this never happen when we have success in our life all people just remain stuck
To us on every moment in our life as days went ahead on every point we just feel one thought
From my mind that we should have to see truth of this world only when we fail in life and
Then only we can learn to value happiness in life I know it seems nonsense but this is
Truth of our life those who get just success never feel that it is so great thing in life just like
Some singer singing is just normal thing in life they never feel how lucky to have it in life
Some people just feel same way about happiness in life they just don't thank god for it
And just store it inside even they are not ready to share it to those who are near to their heart
In life because they are so sure that it is not that special thing in life or they just store it
Because they feel it so hard to get it for entire future and for our entire life on every time
So when you lose you can understand life is not that hard for you in future or any time
So sometimes even losing is good and healthy for our future and for our perfect type of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6955. World start to create

                              World start to create  World start to create new touch to mind which form new direction to thinking of soul th...