Saturday, July 21, 2012

Poem 338. Crossing limits

                                                     Crossing limits
Have you ever done sometime by crossing all limits without thinking what will happen inside
Our future and in our world on every moment in this world and on every point in life and
Then on every moment we just stay on every point I just feel one thing in my life that I just
Always stay in limits inside my life but I heard many people telling that on every moment
In life I just feel one thing from my mind that how can people feel that crossing all limits
Is perfect and nice for our life but still people tell us on many points that at least on some
Days we should let our guards down and enjoy those moment in life like some say that
They have eaten much as they want on that day of life and like some tells that
They will just have thought of winning in life as days went ahead from time to time we just
Feel one thought from mind how can these people feel perfect in life even after eating so
Much in life I just began to think that maybe I am wrong in life but then I see those person
In outside line which is big one for doctor and then clearly feel that doctor is going to give
Them big lecture on keeping control in life I just can't stop laughing when I think about
Those thoughts which Doctor will say to them on many point I just feel one thing that
I have eaten enough things in life as days went ahead on every point I feel that may be
I should just stay in limit on those times because those person can manage to those pain
Which they get after crossing limits in life but I can hardly live without blaming myself
About it in life as days went ahead on every moment I just feel one thought from my mind
I feel that those things which people do by crossing limits can have side effects which
Are not prefect for my life but even when I say this some people will say that this way
I am not living my life I am just dragging from one point to another point they say it to me
That if I stay in limits I never able to enjoy life I just never see real beauty of my life but
When I live I just want to live in limits in my life people may wish to cross their limits
But I feel that is wrong in my life because every one have weakness on which that person
Cross all limits inside life my weakness is one that is about shopping in my life and I never
Realized that until one day I decided to act as I wish in my life and found myself shopping
For each thing in my life that day I just feel I have wasted my money on buying wrong
Things that day of life and after some hours I feel that I can't act this way because too
Much shopping can create so big hole in budget and inside our life I know each hobby
When cross limits become wrong for our life even if people cross limits in charity then
I feel it is wrong for my future and my life because I have seen people who just fall
In love with charity and given things to people who are not worthy of having things in life
Just because charity become so blind that unworthy people got so many things in life
And they don't value it so nice habit like charity become crime in our life when we do it
In wrong way it becomes something difficult for our future and for our life but then
When I think about it I feel I am not doing right by hearing those suggestions in my life
Because on many moment in our life we feel that we need to understand those thoughts
Which are part of our life as we went ahead on every moment in life we just feel one thing
That when we cross limits we are destroying some part of life because when you cross
Those limits suddenly worst become best and perfect for future of our life and we began
To think that we are discussing every thing on totally wrong point because when we
Cross limits it seem as if future and life don't have meaning at all on any point we just
Feel one thing that we must understand our thinking is no longer perfect thing for our future
Because when we cross limits we just don't think at all in our life we just feel one thing
In our life that on every moment we need to understand that crossing limits never help us
Inside life I know some people will say we can lose our control for some times but
I feel it will not happen for just some time because once it began to happen then it will
Happen again and again in our life because our future goes in wrong way on many point
I just always feel that I can't help myself in my life because on every moment I need
To understand those thoughts which are part of our future and part of every day of life
So I always try to stay in my limits but still I feel that I can enjoy perfectly my future and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6955. World start to create

                              World start to create  World start to create new touch to mind which form new direction to thinking of soul th...