Saturday, July 7, 2012

Poem 315. Unknown

                                                    Unknown
When I see the world around I always see something new which is perfect for my thought
As well as my thinking inside my life because that is quality of a person inside life on every
Point inside life because those thoughts are something not nice for our thoughts and our life
I just like to look at those new things inside our life because I am curious but that don't mean
I like to include them inside my future and my life because I am not so sure that those new
Things are something perfect and nice so from life's each and every point we just feel one
Thought from our future as well as our mind we feel that those new things have something
New and they are something which I like to see on every time inside our life we just feel
One thought from our mind we feel those new things are something not that perfect for
Our thoughts are inside our mind after all some new thing and they are so new inside
Our life after all those new things have attractive inside our life those new things are
Something which are perfect in our eyes are so nice for our future and our life after all
Those new things are so unique for our thinking they have so beauty in their each and
Every part when I saw them I just feel that they are something special for my future and
For me so on every moment inside our world we need to understand those thoughts which
Are part of our world and our future because those things are beautiful we like to watch
Those things are something so nice and perfect for our future and our heart we feel that
Those things are so beautiful for our life's every point but still I know that we all knew
That sometimes beautiful things are sometimes harmful for our world as well as our future
As days went ahead on each and every point we will understand inside this world that
Those beautiful thing can do us so many harms which we can never able to guess inside
Our future and our world so we just feel one thing inside our world I feel that those
Beautiful things will manage to harm our thoughts and our future because some beautiful
Things are harmful for our future so inside our world we just feel one thing from our world
We feel that beautiful thing may harm our world then we saw many ugly things which are
New and unique for our world but since they are ugly we can hardly manage to harm us
Inside our world and inside our future because those things are not ugly and we have on
Just beautiful thing our attention so even when we see new things mostly beautiful things
Attract our attention so then we get one feeling inside our mind that we must act properly
When we choose something inside our future and our life because as days went ahead
In life we feel that we must choose new things properly inside our future and inside our life
Those all new things are something not so common so I have to choose them with proper
Thoughts inside my world so as days pass inside this world and inside our future we just
Feel one thing from our world that those new things are something special inside world
But question is that in what way they will enter inside our world good or bad which way
Is better inside our world and our future as days went ahead inside our world we just
Have one feeling inside our world that we are doing something totally wrong inside world
I feel that those thoughts are something which tell us which new things look so perfect
For our world and we need to understand those things which look so perfect and not
That perfect in world and we have read many such a type inside our future and our world
Because as days went ahead on every occasion you will feel just one thing inside your
Future and inside your world you feel that those new things will make you happy inside
That perfect world and as those things start to enter inside our world we just try to keep
Them away as possible inside our world after all those thoughts are something not nice
For our world as days went ahead inside our world we just feel one thing from our world
That we are taking so much risk inside our future and our world so when we think of
Those things inside our world we began to think of all those bad things which happen
To other people inside their world sometimes they are ugly as well as beautiful inside world
So everyone advise that we must act most careful inside our future as well as our world
So sometime I feel that I act so carefully after hearing all this in world that I never able to
Get that new thing inside my world because already other people manage to get hold of
That new thing inside their world so now a day sometimes I began claim and keep faith
On that god who seem to be quite helpful until now in this world that other people in world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6955. World start to create

                              World start to create  World start to create new touch to mind which form new direction to thinking of soul th...