Sunday, July 29, 2012

Poem 352. Old friend

                                                       Old friend
Whenever you see a old friend who is no more part of our world and future but still we feel
Happiness inside because they are those parts which happiness of our world so towards them
We feel a string of love we feel as if they are our that part of happiness from our past and
We can make it alive on every part because inside that world we just feel one thing that we
Have just one thought within those thinking which are making us happy on every moment
In our thought and our world after all our thinking is just attach to that thought of that world
Even if we are happy we feel what is bad in going back once again to that past which is
Nice for our world and sometimes I use to chat with those friends from hour after hour
After my past and those games which we use to play when we were not that big but we were
Just small children but then slowly I found what is most nice for my future I got that ambition
And which become passion for my world then suddenly I felt one thing from my mind that
Since I have landed as I wish I no longer want to go behind I feel that those childhood talk
Which we to please my mind are nothing but thoughts of my confused and frustrated mind
I just feel one thing that when I start live just as I like suddenly all things change in my life
Suddenly I felt why did I have to think so much about my past when I have that future which
I prefer and like and suddenly I felt that no more I want to stuck in that past which use to
Touch my thoughts and my mind as life goes ahead on every point I just feel one thing from
My thinking and from my mind that those thought which are so alive in mind began to capture
My thoughts and every thing from mind I don't feel at all that catch towards my past life
I mean  to say I still feel happy when I see old friend of mine but this time I want to chat to
That friend about my future and my present inside life but when our thoughts are such that
They are making us happy in our life then why did I need to go in that past which is no longer
Part of my future or part of my life because on every moment when I went ahead in life then
I just feel one thought from my life that on every moment in my life I went as I wish so
When I see my old friend I feel that I must tell that friend new things in life I just began to
Talk from every point in life which is present in life but my friend sometimes keep talking
About that past in life I just never understand why did that past don't seem so pleasant to
My thinking and my mind but then I felt maybe my good old past was nothing but just
A golden cage for my thought and for my mind as days went ahead on every point then
I feel that my friend can never understand those thoughts in life I am like free bird who is
Happy with what it got in today's life I no longer cry for that past which is behind in my life
I just want to keep my future as target of my life I know still I talk about my past but
It is just within some years of my life I never want to think how happy I was when I was
Small child because I am still happy on many points of life sometimes I get upset today
But sometimes I even use to get upset in my past life and sometimes I use to get depress
In my past even when I was child it is not true that I don't have bad times as a child but
I feel as if I have forgotten all those bad patch from my mind because as I walk ahead
On every day of life I feel that people are making me upset by talking about past life because
As life went ahead on every time I just feel one thought from my mind that every day of
My present is something I love to discuss in life and I don't like those people who began to
Discuss about that past which is far behind I feel as if they are once again caging me in
That golden cage of past from which I have just freed my thinking and freed my life and
I never want to go back again in that golden cage which just manage to trap us in that
Maze which tell us that our past is better on every point in our life so then I feel that
Maze which will stuck in our life so in life after all those past are something which are
Our thought so then our past and our present which are something is wrong inside our life
Since from every point in our life cage is nothing good but just bad thing of life so then
You feel sometimes happy in life but then suddenly I feel that past is something so
Important inside your life that my future become nothing before their eyes I just never
Understand one thing about my friend and their past is something important for our life
So on every point inside our life I feel just one thought that for me present is everything
And past is every thing for some friends in life so friendship then suffer from every side
I just can't convince my friend that past is some golden cage for me and you can't
Convince me to chat to past which is something so precious for your thought and not mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6955. World start to create

                              World start to create  World start to create new touch to mind which form new direction to thinking of soul th...