Thursday, July 19, 2012

Poem 334. Voice

                                                        Voice
There is one voice that hunt you in nights and you can call it anything but still it is there
Inside your mind you may claim that you hate it but your heart may like that voice because
It is inside our life on every point I just feel one thing that this voice is always alive since
Somewhere in our heart we like it on every time before everyone we may claim that we
Dislike that voice but still from inside of our mind I just feel one thing from my heart
That since we heard that voice it will have side effect on our thoughts and on our heart
But that voice tell us just good things for heart it tell us on every moment we need to
Understand those thoughts which we feel from heart that we should take some long route
Instead of always searching for shortcuts inside heart as days went ahead on every part
We just feel one thing from our heart that we don't want hard routes but some one feel
That we are on wrong part of our future and heart so then we think that we feel that
We want those voices are something which are important thought which is hidden in heart
Because those dreams which are arise by those thoughts which are so perfect inside heart
After all those feelings are something which are not that important for our thought and
Our heart we feel that those voices which are from heart are something just never keep
Peaceful and quiet for our heart we feel that this voice which will help our heart we feel
That on every moment we did something wrong for our future and our thought as days
Went ahead from my thinking and from my mind I just feel those voices which are so
Perfect and our mind after all those voices are something which are really needed in our
Thoughts and our mind I just feel one thought and our mind I just feel that this voice
Is so perfect and nice in my life because those voices are something which are important
For our life I feel that those voices are something which are perfect but still I need that
Truth of voice in life many times I try to ignore it and many times I manage to ignore it
For sometimes in life but reality of our life I feel that those voices are thing which are
Irritating our thoughts and our mind because those voices are something which are
Sleeping inside our mind kept me disturb you in life every point I think that in life I feel
That those voices which are hidden in life because that darkness is part of our future
And our life as days went ahead in life so those darkness are something which are not
True for our future and our mind I feel that this future is something which manage to
Effect to us in life after all those darkness is those thoughts which tell us hard work
Is important part of our life but still those darkness tell us we can ignore truth for
Sometimes but then suddenly that truth are something important for our life so after
Some days I feel that truth which is hidden in my mind after all in life I feel that
My thinking is not right in life I feel that in our life I have just one thought of mind
I feel that those thoughts which are something are important nice for our life so then
I see nice voice inside our life because those voices don't harm us but our dark thoughts
Convince us that way in life and then we just see those things which support those
Dark thoughts in life so I just feel that I need my thoughts of those darkness in life
After all those darkness is something truly evil in our life I feel that those thoughts
Are perfect for my mind I feel that those voices which enter inside life because I feel
Just one thought in our life so when I heard that voice I feel that we can have some
Thing which are nice voice inside life after all those voices are something so perfect
And nice for our future and our life so one every time I feel that voice which are
Something interesting for us just stop darkness inside our life I feel that those voices
Which are important for our life after all those thoughts which are nice part of life
After all those voices are something so perfect in life I feel that those voices are
Something not pleasant for our mind I feel that those voices are something which
Means that those voices are something but still those voices are part of our future
And our life I feel that voice which enter inside our life because those voice are
Something so important for life if only we don't attract to that darkness our life will be
So perfect in life may it make our life little bit hard but still at least we can sleep peacefully
With just one precious hope that since we are doing right god will stand with us nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6955. World start to create

                              World start to create  World start to create new touch to mind which form new direction to thinking of soul th...