Friday, July 6, 2012

Poem 313. Missing voice

                                                   Missing voice
Have you ever miss all those trees which are surrounding you when you are small child
Do you remember them as some part of your life do you feel only if you can touch them
Inside your life do you still feel that those trees were so nice only if they were kept so
Nice where atmosphere around us in life even when I am small child I use feel that is
Wrong and I use to think so small is my child from every point and on every day of life
As we went ahead on every spot in life I use to think that those tree are so nice but since
I was just child I hardly got any voice I just keeping seeing out of my window how did
My lovable and favourite trees were cut and died on that moment I just felt tears in my eyes
Those trees are my best friends inside life but still I keep watching them going before
My sight but I can't able to save them on that point I understood one thing in life that
I can't have that big type of voice I use to feel on that day only if I had stronger voice
Can I able to save my trees inside my life but as days went ahead I understood one thing
That development is needed inside my life so I have to understand those things inside life
As days went ahead I saw many friend going away from my life because in my country
They don't see chance enough to go ahead in life so as they think that in different country
They find more beauty and more money inside life they just feel one thing from their mind
That they can't go ahead inside their life on every point if they stay here in their life so
Even when I don't like that idea I saw them going away in life and then when they return
I found they are not those same people inside their life and in their mind so as we went
Ahead on each and every point we just feel one thing inside life we feel that in childhood
We have many things inside our life we feel that they are not enough for our some friends
In their life so I accepted that change inside my life and slowly I began to change them
From my life as I went ahead from every point I just feel one thing inside my life that
Was my thought of having that person in my life on every time I just feel that we are on
Totally wrong side in our life because I never feel that money is something which will be
Required not for just our need but also for our luxuries and style but many people feel that
They will win life only if they get all those best luxuries which will make them happy on
Each and every point I don't agree with them but still I don't raise my voice because
I was told I don't know any thing about those things which they get in that different life
So slowly I just learn one thing missing is part of my life because many things got bigger
Voice than my small voice until this moment I told my self many times that each person
Have their own choice and just for our convenience we can't change their thought and voice
As days went ahead from time to time inside our life I just feel one thing from our mind
I feel those voices which enter inside my life that told me this is not fair and not that good
For my future and for my life as life went ahead from time to time I just feel one thing that
I am losing many things but at least I have right on my voice but then after some time
I told by some people inside my life that I don't even have right on my voice because if
I spoke something against them in life they are stop me from going ahead inside my life
Have you ever saw such people in life I just feel they are like those school bullies who
Just irritate you on every time when some people see them they just join them and stood
With them inside fight and there are some people who just keep quiet but question is that
Which one you will be inside your future and inside your life because as days went ahead
On each and every point I just feel one thing that I can't become any of them because now
I have kept so quiet that I want to raise my voice when I ask for something why did
I get no in every voice and how can some people get something just because they have
Strong voice but don't worry my enemy I am not alone in sky slowly my friend will join me
After all how long can bullying will help you inside life to take you ahead in that sky
Because those force others can't be winner in life they just called winner by their people
Other people will one day see what is inside their mind so on this type I will raise my voice
After all every time people get what they wanted and I am waiting to get that freedom
For entire life and I just feel this happen only because I listen to those advices and follow them
So I keep quiet while all other people enjoyed to talk just as they wish as they like in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6955. World start to create

                              World start to create  World start to create new touch to mind which form new direction to thinking of soul th...