Monday, July 16, 2012

Poem 331. Mind parts

                                                   Mind parts
In my mind I always have a long and length train which always turn into many things
And many types of thoughts so from every thought we just feel one thing from heart
Our mind have one thinking from our heart that long train of thought never a spot to
Stop because our thoughts just never stop they just keep running on every point and
On every part so on every thought I just feel one thing from my heart that I can never
Have that kind of thought which can have power to keep my mind shut for some time
And let me be peaceful at heart so on every situation on every part I just feel one thing
At least for some hours we can have peaceful and nice in heart so then after sometime
In our heart I feel that I can make train of our thoughts because those thoughts are
Something which look every thing inside our heart then when train of that thought
Get so busy for our heart so on every thought I feel one thing from my heart that
Train of thought never look so perfect for our heart because those thoughts are something
Precious for our heart there is strange line of thought which come after one and other
Thought we just feel one thing from our heart I feel those thoughts are something
Not so important for my heart because those thoughts are which have types of two
Inside heart so I feel one thing from heart that like train it was two type of class and
First class is beautiful and comfortable for our thoughts like that those thoughts are
Something nice for our heart I feel that thing from heart I feel that some thoughts
Are something which are important for our heart because those thoughts are something
Not so nice for our heart I feel one thing from my heart I feel that inside my life
Some thoughts are complete which are nice for our heart I feel that those thoughts
Which contents many thoughts are something from our thoughts and our life's part
Because as I began to search my thought I feel second type of thoughts which are
Important for our thoughts so on every point I just feel one thing from my heart but
I feel those thoughts could belong to second class not good for life and neither good
For our heart after all from heart I just feel one thought from my heart I feel just
One thing from heart that those thoughts should something from my heart because
Those second type of thoughts so inside our heart I feel that our thoughts are something
Which are important for our heart because those thoughts are something so important
Our life because then I thought those thinking are something nice for our heart because
After all we need to understand that we have two types of thoughts some are so perfect
And nice for our heart but there is one problem in train of our thoughts but I think
That my thoughts are perfect for my heart because in our mind we have worst type
Of thinking and worst time of thought because people will have just one type of thought
Which don't belong to any type of class because people can never think of making that
Type of worst class which will just hurt people and tell us something totally bad for heart
After all when we never create something that bad for our heart in train we just create
More comfortable and less comfortable class then why did in our life we create wrong
Sort of class inside our life which will hurt our heart and which manage to trouble us
On every point and on every thinking in our heart so when in train we don't do that mistake
Then why did we do it inside our heart why our heart have that class which just manage
To hurt us on every spot when we don't make them in machine why did we create them
In our heart because on every point we just feel that in our heart I feel one thought
Maybe while making things we use proper brain and we don't use proper brain when
We start using our heart because as our days went ahead on every part we just feel
That one thing inside our life that we can control ourselves while making our things
But we can't control our mind when it want to create some thoughts so inside our life
On every spot I just feel one thing from heart I feel that I can never create if I can help
Those thoughts inside my train of thoughts but it is so wrong to have that class in
Our train of thoughts from my heart that I just feel I can never control my train of thought
Like we control normal train from machine because it is control just by one thing that is heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6955. World start to create

                              World start to create  World start to create new touch to mind which form new direction to thinking of soul th...