Saturday, July 14, 2012

Poem 326. Omen

                                                           Omen
Some are good and some are bad those omen seem like our life's part but how interesting
Is to understand those omen and not attaching them to our heart but some people just have
So much faith each and every omen that when we walk on road with them omens become
Most difficult thing and most awful pain without much gain like some people believe in
One thing that when we walk and cat crosses we are not suppose to go ahead we need
To go back or we need to wait so inside our life on every day we just keep thinking about
Those omen some of them are so perfect and other omen seem to create trouble for us
On each and every day as we walk slowly ahead we feel that we need to have good omen
So inside our life on every moment I just feel that those omen are something that are part
Of our life on each day as days went ahead again and again we just feel one thing every day
That those omen which look so perfect are nothing but just a pain because as we go ahead
On each and every day I feel those omen are nothing but an obstacle race because mostly
Instead of stopping when cat cross we want to race before cat ahead but many times I feel
While doing it we fell and that is true cause of problems now a days I just wish that my life
Will move as I wish ahead on every day as days went ahead on every moment those bad
Omen will turn into true again and again not because I ignore them just because I paid too
Much attention to those omen inside my life on each day I just feel that I need to have
Some omen which will help me inside my life on each and every day as I like that one omen
Which tell us that when we give someone nice smile then it will improve our day on every time
Because I like to smile at people and like to get smile in return on every day we need these types
Of more omen which will make our days at least in case breaking of mirror I feel to avoid it
Will surely help because that will save at least inside our life we can at least say that our precious
Mirrors are saved by this thing in life but what is use of stopping when cat cross in life
Even if you consider truth of life do you think stopping can help us if bad luck is before us
Inside life if those omen are considered as sign inside our life but when inside our life
I feel just one thoughts inside life those omen can't help us inside our life because on every
Point inside life because those omen which really applied inside our life but I feel that
What is use of thinking inside life after all those omen are something which look worst
For thinking inside life because it just warn us or care for us inside life as I think in life
I just fell one thought on every point inside life I feel that those omen are something
Not that nice inside life because those omens are something so interesting inside life
Those omen are something so perfect for our future and our life because as we feel
Those omen are something which can't harm us inside life after all in our life we need
To understand everything from our life because as those omen effects inside our life
After all those omen are something which are so important for us on every day and
On every night we just feel one thing from our mind that those omen are true so we feel
So scared even before problem and it is not at all help us inside life so on every moment
I just feel one thought from mind that those omen are something so important for our future
And our life as days went ahead from every points inside life as we feel that in our life
Those omens are something so important for our life so then when my omen will understood
Just with some time inside our life we need to tell us that our thinking will harm us on
Each and every point I feel those omen are something so big problem for our life I just
Feel that those omens are something so important for our thoughts and for our mind
As days went ahead from point to point we just feel those omen just scare me inside life
They don't help us on any point they just show us something not nice which is perfect for
Our future and our life then we just get scared inside our life I feel with omen we can
Find some solution inside life because some times after omen problem come and sometimes
They don't come at all in life but no solution which we see work inside life so I don't know
If those omen are true but they just manage to harm my mind and scare me so much that
I just feel that even before entry of problem it manage to destroy peace of our life so
Inside my life I feel those omen just manage to scare me but don't help me inside life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6954. Word give new shine to

                         Word give new shine to  Word give new shine to thought of life which open dream in new way for mind that form new l...