Thursday, July 19, 2012

Poem 335. Archer

                                                      Archer
When you want to do something think about archer and his arrow after all in life
Those archer which mean arrow will be perfect for our life so I began to think
That those arrows are something which are our object in our world as days went
Ahead on every moment inside our world I just feel that my objects are not perfect
For our world and our future as days went ahead from each part of our world
We just feel one thought about future then slowly we think arrows are something which are
So sharp in our world because those thoughts are not some thing should be sharp
For our world because on every moment in this world I feel that arrows are something
So nice for our world I feel that sharpness which will give that objective true meaning
For our world but then I feel that inside our world after all those object is something
So pleasant for our world I feel that inside my world that object which is so sharp
And terrible inside our world I feel that this sharpness is something so useful in
My future and my world because those sharp objectives will help us because
When they have just one target in world but when we set object normally they
Have many sides inside world that from every angle I feel that those thoughts
Will help me in world but on every moment inside our world after all those objects
Which are important for our world I just feel that my objective are something so
Perfect for our world I feel that in world I have one objective which are so nice for
My world but then I think those objects which are so nice for our world after all
I feel one thing in world I feel that those sharpness which are important for our world
Because those thoughts are important for our world because on every point in our
World that our objective are not sharp you can call them square or round in our world
Because those objective which are so square in our world that none of these objective
Can take use on some part in our world because those square thinking which never
Help us in world after all those square object means we are searching at same time
Things from four angles in world when we see those four objectives we feel that
We can always win in world because on every moment in world but when we have
Too many objective at same time in world because those objectives should be bad
For our world and for our future on every moment in world after all those thoughts
Are important for setting objectives in world must keep them in straight line
Inside our world because on every point then in our world I feel that those thoughts
Are something so perfect if we keep them straight like arrows which are important
For our future so on every angle I feel that I can have that sharpness of that arrow
In objective then next thing we need is our concentration when we set objective then
People began criticize our goals so on every moment we feel that in our world we feel
That those objective are something which are nice for our world after all in this time
I feel so nice for our world because I feel that people will criticize those thoughts
In our world because as days go ahead in our world I feel that in my world that
On every point we just feel that something so nice for our world after all those thoughts
Which will help in world I feel that those people just shift us on every moment from
Our target in our world we just keep shifting from one thought from our world and
On every point inside our world I feel that we are just considering many things in world
Because on every point inside our world I just feel one thought in our world but still
On every moment inside my mind and in my world I just feel from my thought and
From my world those criticism every day I see in this world are not something perfect
Because they just feel one thing from my mind that those thoughts which I had are
Something not so nice for our life as I feel those thoughts are confused inside life
Since I just feel one thing from my mind that those people reduce our concentration
And make us bad archer in life so on every point we just think one thought inside life
That those who feel that we are not perfect are wrong in life we must become archer
In our life and set our target to win in life and other things should be ignore then only
We can win in our life because then our life will teach us how to win because those
Who confuse themselves because of other people's chat never win inside this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6955. World start to create

                              World start to create  World start to create new touch to mind which form new direction to thinking of soul th...