Saturday, July 7, 2012

Poem 314. Enemy

                                                      Enemy
Not in the mountains, not on the roads of life I just feel one place where I think
My enemy lives it is inside my mind I just never able to see face of my enemies
Even after some days inside life I just feel one thing from my mind that this enemy
Will never go away from our life this enemy will remain there after days and nights
This enemy which I made is lives inside my mind what wrong that enemy did will
Remain inside my brain on each and every point as days went ahead from time to
Time I just feel one thing from my mind I feel that those enemies which enter
Inside life are not in my sight but still those things which they have done are playing
Like some tape inside my mind I just feel that my hate is always manage to take hold
Of my peace which is inside mind as days went ahead I just that I can't sleep peacefully
Without winning over that enemy inside my life so many times I think this is where
My mistake stay and this is where my problem lies my mistakes are never repeated
Inside my future but my brain repeat them in my memory on each and every time
Our life is strange game which shows us many ways on every time and in this life
We can never win until we win over our mind because our enemy may have home
But we have not visited it many times neither we have seen that enemy personally
Nor we want that enemy to win inside our life as days went ahead from time to time
Those enemies which we made are not that right for our future and for our life on
Each and every time we just feel one thing that our enemy is so great on every point
Inside our life that inside our dreams we just see that enemy as part of our future and
Our life on each time because our enemy is one person who can never win inside life
That enemy will stay in our mind on every dark part of our thoughts and mind instead
Of getting rid of our enemy which we claim we want inside our life we just manage
To get ourselves in biggest mess of our entire life as days went ahead from time
To time we will just feel one thing from our mind that our enemy had manage to take
Hold over our thought and on every point instead of getting rid we are giving that
Enemy same place which we give to our friends normally inside our life as days went
Ahead from time to time we just feel one thing from our heart that our enemy
Become one member of our life which we never think of making him in any part and
Slowly instead of our friend enemies become our life's important part and we just
Feel one thing that our enemy should lose instead of feeling friendship towards our friend
From our thoughts and our heart as days went ahead on life's every part we just feel
One thing that we are touching wrong thoughts and touching wrong heart why did
Some one want to win from inside of heart and why some one want to lose from thought
Which are alive in heart we all just feel one thing from our heart we feel that our enemy
Is so important because we are fighting with our enemy not with those people who
Are near with our heart so as days went ahead from each and every part I just feel one thing
From my heart that one day that enemy seem to take hold of my heart and my friends
Seem to throw away unknowingly from my heart so my friends who are part of my life
Are nothing but so important to me become useless before my hate inside life so I just
Feel one thing from my heart that enemy become a medal to my coat of life which seem
To go with me everywhere and become one which I hated on each and every time in life
As life goes ahead from point to point we just feel one thing that only if we manage to
Live happily inside our life we have one feeling that is feeling of hate inside our life so
May our enemy  hate us we dream or more than it in our life just never keep them
Over your friends like those burdens which destroy us so slowly that we can never understand
That they have managed to destroy us inside our whole future and inside our whole life
As our days went ahead from time to time we just feel one thing from our mind that our enemy
Will never hate us on our life's any point they keep playing with us if they are so wise so
They play with us like dolls and throw us away from their life whenever they like but we
Keep them near our heart like some locket which look so perfect as well as nice for our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6954. Word give new shine to

                         Word give new shine to  Word give new shine to thought of life which open dream in new way for mind that form new l...