Friday, July 6, 2012

Poem 312. Raindrops

                                                        Raindrops
Once upon a time when raindrops use to fall I use to ask them what is message of dear God
I use to think that they comes from god when they touch our earth they must have brought
Some message from god because as they use to come from sky which is so high I just use to
Think one thing from my heart that these raindrops must be coming from dear god as days
Went ahead I use to look at sky with hope that with that rain I will see some part of god because
Those raindrops are coming from that dark clouds which are part of our life those raindrop
Are nice and they look so perfect for our thoughts and I just want to touch those cold touch
Which look so nice for our heart that those cold touch are so nice that I use to think it must be
That nice touch which will help our thinking and our heart because as days went ahead on
Each and every part that those raindrops are something which look so perfect like diamond
To my heart and to our thinking when I use to watch them then those raindrops are so beautiful
For our eyes and our heart those raindrops have rainbow inside them so they must be so perfect
For our thinking and our sight will look so nice and perfect when I observe those raindrops
Which look so perfect I feel just one thing that those raindrops are falling and making nice
Sound which is so peacefully and nice for our world that when these raindrops are something
So nice for my mind after all those raindrops which look so nice to everyone else look so
Perfect to me that I feel sure that god have message inside those raindrops which are so perfect
On each and every moment I feel that those raindrops are something which look like a treasure
Which look so perfect that those raindrops for me are messenger of god I use to feel they can
Have ability to tell me god's message but sadly they never tell me anything so I never got any
God's message but still I just feel that god must not sending something because god must be
Pleased what was happening inside our world so that our things were not advise to change
Because inside this world I just feel one thought that will get hurt in each and every way that
Why don't god come to me and listen to my complaints because even if god don't have complaint
Still from inside of my heart I have big list of complaints because in my life on each and every
Way I had to make my demand so I use to tell them to god by hoping rain will take them ahead
I use to talk them all from my mind to that rain I never use to talk because then any one can
Laugh on me when that person saw me talking with rain I just feel one thing from my heart that
Those raindrops are nice as well as perfect on each and every day when those complaint touch
Our thinking and our mind we just feel one thing from each and every side I just have one
Thought inside my life on each and every day because I have one feeling inside my mind in
Every way that those raindrops are something as precious as diamond on every way then
When I tell my complaint I use to feel relax I use to think god will solve my complaint and use
To do all my work in proper line and in proper way because those complaints are something
So nice for our thinking in every day because on every day I use to think that I just love to
Make those complaints because on every point in world on each and every way we use to think
One thing about those complaints that these complaints are something so nice and so perfect
Because after some days those problem use to vanish from our life on each and every way
So inside our life on every way we just feel one thing that our life will not give us any pleasure
On each day after all those complaints are something so interesting because I use to.think that
God have listen to them so I am getting out them because god have blessed me on each and
Every way as days went ahead on each and every way I use to think that we must understand
That god is reading all my complaints but then I went to school and understood what is rain
Then I know that those dark clouds don't go much high they just manage to hit mountains
And manage to get rain so when those clouds are so low I just feel so disappointed because
Now I know clearly that god will not touch me in any ways as days went ahead on each
And every time I just feel one thing that now I have knowledge I know that make me wise
But it also give me inside my heart some sort of pain because as days went ahead on each
And every way we just feel one thing from our thoughts on every day we feel that we can't
Win inside our life without knowledge but same knowledge sometimes reduce our confidence
And gives us some pain but inside our life we need to deal with them when required in this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6955. World start to create

                              World start to create  World start to create new touch to mind which form new direction to thinking of soul th...