Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Poem 333. Man made things

         













                                                Man made things
One day someone told me we must love and like what is prepared by nature so in life
On every moment in world I just feel one thought from our thinking in world I feel that
I must understand those thought in world after all in our world I heard on every moment
Inside our world that nature is so great that we must learn to appreciate things made by
Nature inside our world so on every part in my world I just feel that nature is important
And should stop myself inside our world so on every moment I just feel one thought
From my world I feel that we must learn that nature will take us on right way in world
Because those things which belong to nature because those nature is something which
Is so perfect for my future I feel that inside my world those thoughts are something
Which are nice for our future so inside our world I feel that inside my world I feel that
Those nature is something which is nice for my world it will hardly look so wrong
For world because inside our world I feel that nature is something nice for world
I just feel one thing from my world because nature is so nice and perfect for world
I need to include more nature in my world so from our world I feel that nature is so
Nice but still I notice when I went home at first I look at television to entertain me in world
Because those thoughts are something which are so important for my world but since
I don't feel happy in my world I feel that I need not to entertain myself by man made things
Inside my world then I suddenly thought about my work once again I turn to laptop but
Then once again I turn away from it inside world because on every moment inside world
I feel just one thing inside world that maybe I should find something else to do in world
But then when I turn around I found just wrong things inside my world every thing
In my house is just man made in my world when I start to eat I notice my pots and pan
In my world when I start to pick fruit then I start to wash that fruits which are necessary
For our world because on every moment I just feel one thought for your world after all
In this world I just feel one thing from my world I feel that just nature is something
So nice for world but still for eating that fruit I need to use that water which comes from
Things made by human as days went ahead I feel that my thoughts are so perfect for
My thinking inside our world and then I feel that I can't use everything which will be nice
And perfect for our world I just feel that everything which look so perfect inside
This world because those things which belong to nature and then I feel that with
Nature I always need to make something important for our world because that thinking
Will help us inside our world that I can't even manage to eat my fruit inside our world
After all fruits are something which are nice for our world I feel just those human
Made things are important for our world after some points are so perfect for our
Thinking and our world after all I feel that nature made things are so important for
My world but I can't use them without much thinking in world I feel that our thoughts
Are something so important for our world so I feel that inside my world nothing just
Belong to nature every thing was just mixed with man made things inside our world
As days went ahead on every part of our world we just feel one thought in world
That was our thinking about our world that we need to understand just one thought
From my mind and from our world so when I start to going out with one thought
That on outside I will see nature I just feel that nothing have include just nature
Because on every point inside our life I feel that in those things which are important
For our future and our nature because nature was not looking so nice in those world
But still I feel that I like that match inside my world then I feel inside my world
I try to think inside our world so on every point we mixed man made and nature
But I think this is nice combination of world because on every point inside our world
Because then I thought after all those thoughts are something inside our world I feel
That after all human beings are also nature made inside world so on every point
In my world I feel that when I use both the things are nature made for future and world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6954. Word give new shine to

                         Word give new shine to  Word give new shine to thought of life which open dream in new way for mind that form new l...