Saturday, July 28, 2012

Poem 350. Opposite effect in life

                                                  Opposite effect in life
How nice it is feel when someone took our side we feel that all human beings are understanding
Our side but how funny it feel when for many days we just stood on one side and then situation
Told us that we have to change our side from each and every front and thoughts in our life
I just have one feeling that I must change my side so from every front I don't want it to be
Perfect and nice inside our life on every point we just feel that we need many things in life
But when we feel that in exchange of them we are negotiating freedom of life on every moment
We feel that we are something totally wrong in our life when I have just one thought in mind
I feel on every moment that I have changed my side but how shocked I that when I stood
On other side there are not much people who stood with me in life but still I start to fight and
Then after some moment in our life I just feel one thought from my mind that every day future
Will have those thinking in my life which will ask me why did I remain stuck to old things
In our life but sometimes I feel that in life that understanding are something which are important
For thoughts in life because I just went in my life that way even when I know that I can't let
That way so easily in my life because on every moment I feel that this new beginning in life
Since from every point in our life I just have one thought from my mind that I can win in life
Until my thoughts become perfect for our future and for our life as we walk ahead on
Every spot in life so then I feel one thing in life because those thoughts which are nice
After all those new thoughts which are part of our future and in our life so then I think
That in life on every moment I have just one thought from mind because I want everything
To be perfect for our future and life I want to go ahead in life so then on every moment
I create castle in our life because as we start to think those thoughts which are perfect
For our life those thoughts are something so important for our future and our life since
Those thoughts are something I began to think which happen in life so then on every point
I feel that one thing is perfect for our life because those thoughts which are nice for
Our thinking in our life that I started thinking those thoughts which are nice for life so
When I start to enjoy those thoughts in my life I just forget all other thoughts from life
Which are first existed in life but then sometime I feel so funny is my life at first for
One purpose I started my life but then after some time in my life I feel just one thought
In my life so then I feel one thing from my mind those thoughts are something important
In our life because those thoughts are something totally perfect for life so then I went
That way for sometime in life since every thing look so nice in our life I feel that in life
I have just one thought in life but then things don't turn right way in life because then
After some time I feel that one thing in life that thing which I want to go ahead went
With totally wrong way in life as time went ahead on every point I feel that some people
When reach on top in life goes wrong way in life as we start walking from side to side
We feel one thing in life when we reach to peak we just stood there and those people
Began to try for benefit in life we never have selfish motives but these people are full of
Those selfish motives in life as we went ahead in life I feel just one thought in life so
Then I feel that in my life those thoughts are something which are important in life
Become useless for them and we just keep watching it for some time but that thing don't
Stop for long time after some moment we began to think that we must understand
That we are on wrong thought in life because those thoughts are something so unique
For our life because on every moment I just feel one thing from mind that those thoughts
Are something so interesting in our life because as thoughts are something so horrible
In our life because in life we need to understand those thoughts are something which
Are important for our life but then I feel those thoughts which are important for life but
Then I  think I must change things in life so I think that in my life I stood against
Same thing which I have helped to go ahead in life at first time feel it is okay but then
One day when I look at my enemy from every angle in life that I stood against my own
Thoughts in my life because suddenly I can see my own thoughts have opposite effect in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6955. World start to create

                              World start to create  World start to create new touch to mind which form new direction to thinking of soul th...