Sunday, July 15, 2012

Poem 328. Conscious

                                                       Conscious
Oh my dear friend you are so strange inside our life because on every point I just feel one thing
Inside my life after all those strange things which happen inside life are something so important
For you than my friend on every time you want something so perfect for your future and
Your life and for it you can easily forget one childhood friend who was not much important
On any day of life as we wish one thing from our mind I feel that on every moment I have
One thought that my friend is so important inside life that friend which look so perfect
On every moment of life I feel that my friendship is something so perfect for me but for
You just a childhood friend was not that important inside life then as days went ahead I feel
Just one thought inside mind I feel that those thoughts which are part of our life must be
Something I prefer on each and every spot so inside our life on my every thought I just feel
One thing from my want that you wanted to forget past and I feel it is perfect and right because
We are nothing but just school friends and we both want some new inside life so I went ahead
As I wish and started finding my own ways of life because we all want to go our way and
We just like to make new friends after some time and I thought I can also have one list
Of friends and as I hoped I really got one big list inside life as days went ahead from time
To time I just feel one thought that those friends which look so perfect are those who look
Nice inside our life as we feel on every day that we have right to walk as we wish inside life
Because those friends are those people who are part of our life I feel that those people just
Have one thought it going ahead in life then on that moment we should let them go and
Go ahead in life because friends are just those two person who stay with each other because
They agreed with each other on that time but after some days they can easily go away as
They prefer and like inside life so on many point I just started to ignore that friend from my life
When that friend told me she didn't have time for me I just find other friends or cousins
Who have for me some time as days went ahead slowly day after day inside life I just feel
One thought in my mind that those friends are something not that precious because I made
Mistake while choosing friend in life so then I went ahead and almost forgot my friend
In life but then suddenly like some storm one day that friend come before me and told me
She need some of my time I just don't understand how can she boss on me inside my life
She never have any right on me because she never treated like some sister inside her life
She always made it clear to me that I will stood on second position just first position
Changes from time to time she was even not interested in sharing with me those notes
Which I needed inside my life as days went ahead I feel how can some friends make so
Wrong decision inside life I just never understand how can that same friend who always
Claim that she don't have time for me inside life can come and ask for my help and tell me
Friendship is about helping each other in life I don't help her because I have my own life
And such friend don't have place inside my life but in case of my friendship she said I am
At loss if I ignore friend like her inside my life and she treat as if I done some crime
I just never understand how can we find some friend who act this way inside my life
They say so easily no to another person inside life and they never accept no of other
Person inside life they just keep saying yes is something so perfect inside life as days
Went ahead from each and every time I have just one thought inside my mind that
Was just one thinking that this type of person must have miss the day on which god
Distributed conscious inside life as days went ahead from time to time we just feel
One thought inside life that our conscious never hurt us on any moment inside life
And it will remain alive on every day of our life only if we want it alive some people
Can let it sleep for twenty four hours inside life they just feel one thing that conscious
Needed inside life I just feel one thought from my mind that my conscious don't thinks
Until I make it alive my conscious is something which remain just hidden inside so
We can hide many people like that friend of mine who just give lectures to us on every time
But they will never do anything for us because it is their nature not to help others inside life.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6955. World start to create

                              World start to create  World start to create new touch to mind which form new direction to thinking of soul th...